Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi!

It's been a very long time since I've logged into TT.  I've missed the bear talk!  One thing I love seeing is where we all work on our bears.  I've had dedicated bear studios on and off.  Sometimes I have had to make do with a "portable studio", and other times I'm lucky to have a dedicated room.  I've got a new dedicated room and although it is far from finished, would love to show it to you.  https://youtu.be/bC1r8hUqFBw

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Laura, your room is absolutely fantastic!!!!  I love having my own place to do whatever comes to mind and I'm sure you'll not ever want to be without a 'yours and yours only' spot in the future.  Great plan!  So nice having you on Teddy Talk again . . . come back soon.  bear_wub

Nicholasville, KY
Website

Hi Sue Ann and thank you!  I am looking forward to visiting TT again <3

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Hi Laura Lynn,

Welcome back, and thanks for the studio tour! You live in a lovely old house, and the workspace looks very conducive.

Becky

Nicholasville, KY
Website

Thank you Becky!  Yes, I love this old house, but even more the man who owns it bear_happy  He was just great about giving me that area to use.  I do adore having my own space, but I don't let "not having" my own space stop me from bear making!

Board footer