Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

gbrame the piece parade
North Carolina

CIMG3426.JPGCIMG3425.JPGCIMG3422.JPGCIMG3421.JPGCIMG3419.JPGCIMG3432.JPGCIMG3414.JPGCIMG3413.JPGCIMG3412.JPGCIMG3408.JPGHere are some photos from Teddies Spring Show in Timonium Md from Today Saturday April 1. Hope you enjoy them!

1st one-Sign for the show.
2nd-Darlene Allen
3rd-Mary Dowd
4th-Cindy Malchoff and some of her wonderful birds
5th-me-Ginger
6th-MaryAnn Wills with some of her tree trunk/house teddies
7th-David Stollery
8th-Anne Cranshaw
9th-view from above
10th-Wendy Meagher

More to come......

gbrame the piece parade
North Carolina

CIMG3427.JPGCIMG3428.JPGCIMG3423.JPGCIMG3417.JPGCIMG3430.JPGCIMG3433.JPGHere are some more photos

Robin Atkins -show producer
The Door
Patty Tieri
And a couple of Patty's bears
Donna Neilson
Susan McKay

All the bears say hello!

Enjoy!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oh my! Thank you soo much for posting! What great pictures.

I hope you did well. What  wonderful artists there.]I just LOVE those birds

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Magical pictures! Thank you Ginger--this is a real treat!  :hug:

Eileen

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Yeah!!!!  :dance:
What a wonderful sight to see such a awesome, super talented teddy bear show. Oh I wish that I could have been there  :hug:   :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ginger - those are fantastic photos . . . thanks so very much for contributing!  Oh boy, those pictures of great artists and their work are so very inspiring - wish I had been there, too!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Yes Cinger thank you i feel that i have been to the show ,nice to see what goes on in anther placers

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Ginger, thanks so much for the pics of the Timonium show.  I did Donna's fall show in Timonium for many years, but this is a different promoter.  Has she taken over the shows from Donna?  It's really nice to see so many familiar faces.

Hugs,

Brenda

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Hi Ginger

Thanks for taking such fantastic photos.  Wow, i can only dream about attending a show like that!!  Actually, it's just as well I wasn't there - in your pictures alone I saw several bears that I would have wanted!!  You've introduced me to several artists whose work I've never seen before.

I absolutely love your bee shadow box bear - your bee bears are the best there are and he's so cute. 

I hope you had a successful day!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Ginger,

The show looks great!  Thanks for posting the pictures!  I wish I could've gone.   bear_original

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Ginger thank you for taking the pics. It is great to see shows in other parts of the world .......... I hope you did well

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Wow!  What wonderful pictures...I love the blue and gold macaw!  thank you for sharing with us

hugs

dilu

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Awesome Ginger! Thanks so much for sharing all the pictures with us. It was great to be able to see some of the beautiful work that everyone had done. How was the show for you? I hope you sold lots of your great creations.

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

nettie scotland
Website

It was great to see the bears.Yours are lovely,So are Mary's and I love the tree house bears.I also loved the animals the lady in the second picture had.Wish I had been there
Diane xxx

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

Thanks Ginger for sharing the pictures.  It is always better being there, but when you can't it is nice that someone shares pictures of the bears and artists.

Jill

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Thanks Ginger - the show looked really great and the standard was high too. Was it a good day for sales too? What a fabulous bunch of artists, the birds look real!

Penny  :hug:  bear_wub

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Ginger thank you so much!!!   I really loved the photos... and bears bear_wub

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap: Thank you so much for taking the time to get pictures and report on the show!!!  :clap:  :clap:   So many lovely lovely bears!!!   bear_wub   I hope you did well....and that lots of bears went to happy new homes  bear_wub

gbrame the piece parade
North Carolina

Hello Again, everyone -

We've gotten safely back home again - always a good thing....

I am so glad you enjoyed the photos.  I have enjoyed the photos others have posted from shows, so I thought it was something I could do on the day.  I must confess - I really didn't have the leisure time to log onto TT myself.  I snapped the photos with permission and then my husband posted them for me while I was watching over the teddies.  Robin does a fabulous job of this show.  It's well run, affordable,  and a real pleasure to be a part of.  I wish you ALL could have been there - I am sure it would have been a blast!  And it was nice to be behind the table instead of wandering around.  There was entirely too much temptation out there as you can imagine.  As for the results, I had a very good show.  I didn't know quite what to expect when things can vary so much with so many outside influences, including what kind of weather you have that day!  I heard many artists say they did well and one who sold nothing last year, sold 14 pieces this year.  You can never tell just what to expect.  I think the best part was that everyone - artists and collectors alike seemed to really have a great time - everyone was upbeat and happy, even those who wish they had done better were cheerful.  It must be that teddy bear karma or something.  I have to say it was good for the soul - so many enthusiastic people and some really side splitting laughter at times. 

Thanks for your interest and responses - that makes a BIG difference too!

It's back to the studio/sewing machine for me tomorrow and looking forward to whatever happens next!

All the best from me and the bears here at the piece parade!
ginger

bear_original

Stellajella Wien

Thanx Ginger for sharing these pictures with us! bear_original
I have to admit: this is my first glimpse into a teddy bear show room and I like it...

good luck
Gaby  bear_flower

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Ginger... thanks oh so much!!!!!!   bear_wub  bear_smile
It's always so neat to see the makers with their bears!  I can't WAIT to do a show!!!!!!  For now.... It's so nice to live vicariously through pictures!!!!!!!  bear_smile

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I love these bear show snapshots; they really convey the excitment and personality of it all.  Thanks so much for posting these pics for us all to enjoy!

alexisbears Alexis Bears
Wellington

Hi Ginger,

I just wanted to add my thanks to the list! I LOVE looking at pictures of shows, - it's the next best thing to being there yourself, and the shows overseas are that much more exciting as there are so many artists that we never get to see here. Its great to be able to put faces to the artists too.

I am hoping to do a show a little later in the year with a couple of other NZ artists that are teddy talkers too, - we will be sure to take some pictures for you also.

Hugs,

Alexis

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

thank you so much Ginger for posting photos of the show you attended.
Such a gorgeous lot of Bears and the Collectors would have had a hard job choosing.
Glad that eveyone had a good time.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Lovely pictures Ginger!  Thank you for sharing your show with us!!  It's great to read such a positive report.  bear_thumb

Board footer