Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Citico Ridge Bears Citico Ridge Bears
Michigan
Website

Hi Bear friends bear_original hope all is well.
Pleased to introduce Sunshine 40" large artist made  one of a kind American black bear
$1,400 obo
Sunshine's design is a full wire skeleton frame with a jointed head. She sits at 23" inches( 58.42 cm) and is 40" inches (101.6 cm) long. She is designed to sit in a bears natural position or lay. This design limits the movability of the bear to a little less then my fully jointed design but I love the realism.
She has glass eyes with hand sculpted epoxy eyelid ,nose, claws, tongue and paw pads ( her tongue is removable) .Her fur is a realistic synthetic.
Sunshine is a young cub full of her youthful innocents, playfulness and enjoying the simplest things in life for all it's beauty and spender bear_original .

Her adoption fee is $1,400. Free shipping in the US ( excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
Please contact me with any questions and please let me know if you would like me to check shipping rates for your address,
Thank you bear_original

I really want to  find Sunshine a home so
Any reasonable off will be accepted.
ships right away
Thank you for your consideration and for taking the time to meet sunshine.If you would like more pictures feel free to ask bear_original
  I just joined Tedsby so she is my only creation on here so far.You can purchase her thru the site or contact me directly with an offer.
Heidi Holli
heidihbears@gmail.com
cridgebears@bellsouth.net

BerLynne Ontario -GTA

Oh, she's beautiful, Heidi! So much majesty, and yet I could easily picture her sliding around on her back through a field of dandelions as carefree as the wind!  bear_wub

If I hadn't spent a true fortune on trying my hand at this fickle craft, I might have been able to give her a home! I'm not sure if that makes me want to double my determination or kick myself in the butt and cry!   bear_tongue

Fantastic work! (I for one wouldn't complain about more pictures of this pretty girl!)

Citico Ridge Bears Citico Ridge Bears
Michigan
Website

Oh thank you so much. So do you make bears? 

Thank you for your admiration ,It does not go unappreciated bear_original 
Heidi

BerLynne Ontario -GTA

Hah! I'm.... trying... to make bears. I wouldn't say I'm succeeding just yet, but the enthusiasm is there! And seeing wonderful creations like yours makes me wish I knew the secrets!

Board footer