Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Great news Daphne, glad things are going better for your Dad, now go rest.  :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, I'd love to rest...... but I still can't sleep at night.... when I do have dreams about last week over and over and over. It will pass, I know.

I still have to finish off the bunnies for the movie so will work on that this week and had a bunch of appts. last week that I had to reschedule and those are all this week now. Tomorrow I'm going back over to my folks for the day..... life just keep on truckin'!!

I'm still just so thankful for your thoughts and prayers... the feeling of knowing there are people out there, all over the world, rooting for you has amazing power!!!

:hug: Daphne

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

:hug:

Wouldn't it be nice if you could just hit pause on life every once in awhile so you could catch your breath and enjoy your coffee!!!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Great news Daphne, I am so glad to hear that your Dad is getting better.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Oh, thank goodness Daphne!!! :hug:  :hug: I'm so happy that things are better for your Dad!!

Hugs,
Tracy

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

Daphne,,ive been checking in now and again to keep up with your dads progress..i am thrilled for  you all that things worked out well!  defiantely get some rest!  your parents are lucky to have such a caring daughter!  deb

Board footer