Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

TTer's have been affected by the Tornados over there. Know that you are all in my thoughts .......I couldn't believe the damage they have done ......and they say more are on the way .....all  keep safe

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

I second that Patsy.  I just watch the news and saw areas completely distroyed.  I hope everyone is safe!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Yes, It's aweful.  Thank you for your thougths and prayers for those affected.  I myself, don't live in "tornado alley"  but they can still hit our area.

Take care everyone.

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Please all you girls that are in the area of the Tornado's keep yourselves and families safe.  I,ll pray for all of you. Hugs Rita xxx

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

A tornado hit a city that I frequently go to shop. In fact, I was there Saturday, the day before the tornado came. There's still no power there. Fortunately, we didn't get any tornadoes where I live. The winds were fierce though. A huge tree in our yard was blown over and knocked down a good portion of our wooden fence, but luckily that was the only thing it damaged.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

I so hope everyone who was in the paths of the tornadoes is safe! :hug:  :hug: We didn't get any of the severe weather where we live, but south eastern Iowa got a little.  I know it was much worse further south of us.  It seems like it will be a rough tornado season this year! bear_sad

:hug:
Tracy

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I hope everyone is safe.   :hug:  :hug:

For those who live in tornado areas, how do you hear that they're coming?  Do you have to be watching TV or listening to the radio?  What do you do when you get the warning?

beary_clairey Luton

Gosh!

I hope all of you that live in those areas are Well & Safe !!!

Big Hugs

Claire

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Please stay safe and take care everyone!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

We got lucky with the last storm and dodged the tornadoes...more predicted for tomorrow, though  bear_sad   Looks like its going to be a bumpy tornado season!  :pray: I do hope that everyone makes it through without damage  :pray:

"For those who live in tornado areas, how do you hear that they're coming?  Do you have to be watching TV or listening to the radio?  What do you do when you get the warning?"

Usually there are warnings on the tv and there is a special warning that will come onto the radio BUT our most reliable warnings are the tornado sirens.  I do think these have saved more lives than anything else put together.  When a tornado is actually formed, is on the ground and moving, these puppies sound off loud and clear ~ there is no missing the sirens.  When you hear the siren, you take cover immediately.... and do a lot of  :pray:  because it is sheer luck, and by the grace o God that you make it through a tornado!

Board footer