Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hello,

I am very silly and I seem to always forget to sign out -  :doh:  I go off doing other things and opps I am still logged on TT.
So Quy -  do you think you can make this BIG Bear jump up in the screen and yell - "LOG OUT - LOG OUT SILLY WOMAN" I would not be offended at all if he jumps right in  my face and gives me the eye either

I wish ...... I wish....... :doh:

- or shakes his finger at me - or calls me .... ???? .... well silly woman will do.

silly woman going to logout.
ha ha

hugs Kassie

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Me too. I don't think I've actually signed out since I joined--except maybe by accident.

Sheesh. People might get the impression that I'm here all the time! bear_whistle

Eileen

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

LOL!!! I never sign out!  One less user name and password to have to type in  bear_wacko

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I never actually sign out either!  There's not some sort of potential problem with that, is there?

Kim Basta
Wild thyme Originals

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I never sign out either. But it only shows on-line when you have a TT window open. So don't worry Eileen, it doesn't look like you are on all the time.

I am though! LOL I work 10 hr days and all day I have a TT window open. Never know when I'm going to need a quick hit.  bear_wacko

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original That's exactly the way I work, Heather!  bear_laugh 

Quick TT breaks that turn into long TT breaks.

Eileen

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Why would anyone ever want to sign out?

I'd love to put a little smirky smiley face, indicating that I'm just teasin' ya ... but I'm dead serious.

???

bear_original

Oregon

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin   
you are all too funny -   

my only thought when that happens is I don't want anyone to think I am ignoring them ......"kassie is in here - but there is no reply"    bear_whistle 

I am glad to see my silliness is oookkkk  bear_thumb 

So the big bear watcher is not needed after all ....  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

hugs Kassie

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

The Online List removes users that have been idled for more than 5 minutes or logged out.

If you want to log out automatically, go to Profile -> Privacy -> Uncheck 'Save username and password between visits.'

Quy

Oregon

thank you Quy - didn't know that.
quy wrote: "The Online List removes users that have been idled for more than 5 minutes." Boy I would disappear on and off all the time - between my very slow internet and my slow typing - error corrections - I must flicker all the time. LOL

thanks Quy - good to know.

hugs kassie

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Quy.... great feature.

I'm with Shelli..... WHY log in and out all the time?

When I'm away from home and want to check in to TT all I can do is read.. I can't post cause I have NO IDEA what my password is! Well, I eventually figure it out but have to try like 15 times first! At home if my hubby happens to use my laptop while I have TT open he logs me out and I think I've now read him the riot act for it enough times that he's learned.

To TT I'm permanantly LOGGED ON and proud of it!  bear_grin   bear_grin   bear_grin

Dilu Posts: 8,574

The hubs used to get upset, he wanted me to log out all the time, but its such a bother, sometimes  I just need to run back and check something or have the  time to just do one posting....who wants to log on and go through all that fuss and bother?

I agree- if you want to loog off ok but as for me?  just stay plugged in and see what happens!

hugs

dilu

Board footer