Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Hey ladies.

I just have to say, our very own Jane ( Mo beary ) sells mohair.
Bet you didn't know that!
I just got my 1st order and it's wonderful!

They are having a spring sale, so that's always good, and the shipping was soo fast!

It's great because they are in Canada, so for the Americans, the prices are really cheap and for us Canadians, NO DUTY!

I had to say something, as she's soo polite and would never plug herself here. But now that I have m hands on some of her great mohair, well I wanted to let you all know.

Check it out at paws2sew.com

http://members.shaw.ca/paws2sew/index.htm

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

oooh. & they take PAYPAL!
It's so much easier to spend Paypal money....
I mean if it never made it into the bank account in the
FIRST place, there's less guilt  bear_whistle  bear_laugh

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Heather...shame on you for just telling me about this. I just placed a quick order.

Marion

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Thanks Heather, I didn't know that. Jane, you have lots of great stuff, and so close to home! You are on my suppliers list.

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Thanks Heather :hug:  :hug:  :hug: bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower,

Im so glad you like the mohair - you picked some of my favorites. 

We are a small home based business which, I think, have a fairly good variety of mohair, synthetics and of course I should mention our hand blown German Glass Eyes.  We are trying to keep our prices reasonable so that anyone can afford to make bears.  And yes we have a sale on until 29th April.  I also must say that the majority of our mohair is from Intercal!

I hope you will get a chance to look at our website, although it is still new most of our materials and supplies are on there - not all the pics are great but Im working on getting a new camera!  If anyone has any suggestions on making the website more user friendly or suggestions on some improvements please let me know.   We are open to criticism or kind words! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin 

Thanks.

Jane

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Jane, do you take orders from Russia?  bear_innocent  bear_whistle

Julia  :hug:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Hi Julia,

I don't see why not although the shipping would definitely be more that what is calculated at the moment.   

If there was something you are interested in just e-mail us at paws2sew@shaw.ca with the part numbers and the quantities and we can check out the postage, according to the actual weight, and let you know the cost before you buy.

Thanks

Jane

Board footer