Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

calicowkitty5.JPGcalicowkitty4.JPGWanted to say a big thankyou to everyone at TT!! Here is proof that I am learning a lot. The white kitty is the old style kitty and the cinnamon kitty was made after using a lot of tips from TT artists! Thanks everybody!!! bear_wub

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I adore the cinnamon kitty. You have made some wonderful changes!!  The face is so adorable and life-like!!  bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Jeannie.  I adore the white one as well... but you are right, you CAN see the improvement in the brownish sweetie!  Oh how wonderful!!!!  Don't you just LOVE it here!   :hug:  :dance:  bear_smile

Kim Basta
Wild THyme Originals

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

My Goodness!

They are both adorable!  :hug:
love kittens! you made wonderful job!  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_smile  bear_wub

Julia  :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Trust me to be different Jeannie bear_rolleyes  - but i love the white one, he looks sooo sleepy and dopey.

The brown one is very wide eyed and cute and is very well worked Jeannie - very professional  bear_thumb  bear_flower

Sooooooooooooo, send me the white one? bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_tongue  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_tongue  bear_grin

Penny  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wonderful, Jeannie!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

They are adorable! You have done a beautiful job on them! I love cats and could really enjoy these little guys!

many Hugs Louise

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Thanks to everyone for your input! I am currently working on a very special black and white kitty! Should be the best kitty yet! bear_wub

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :dance: Wow, Jeannie!  :dance:  bear_original

Eileen

Stellajella Wien

Jeannie, a real cute couple! The cinnamon baby looks more experienced, really sweet, but the white one has such an innocent character, must be a real lazzzzy smoocher  :dance:

Gaby bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

We are all learning here. It nevers stops possum!! :hug:

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Jeannie,

You know I love your kitties, anyway!  But I agree, I do loooove the sweet little face on your cinnamon kitty!  I hope my Boney is as cute as either one!!  But... I know she will be!

Kimberly W.

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

Jeannie, you know I love your kitties---adorable beyond belief!  Match for any real kitty, and no worries about claws in the furniture!

Amelia

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

OK... had to stop in and tell everyone: I saw pics of my Boney, the 'special black and white kitty', and I LOVE HER!!!!  I can't WAIT to get her and show her off here on TT!!  bear_original bear_original  bear_wub

Kimberly W.

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

bear_flower Boney and her friends are on their way to Indiana! Road trip!!!! bear_grin

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jeannie, I missed this post somehow.  Both of those kitties are BEAUTIFUL !  I really like the wide eyed one.  Well done  and I can't wait to see Boney!     :dance:

Board footer