Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

nettie scotland
Website

Image26.jpgHi ,
One of my customers jus sent me a nice picture of some of her scones.I love to get these.I forget how many hundreds I have made and wee groups like this are great to see.She has loads of my bears and has them in wee groups round the house.I find it amaing to think of all my little creations out there !!!
Diane xxx
doses anyone else have customers pics???

Stellajella Wien

Diane, what a cute picture of so very cute bears! bear_wub
Since my scotish is limited to a few words I heard from Billy Connolly, may I ask you what SCONE means? I always thought it´s something you have in the morning, but I bet, these are not edible  bear_original
And sorry, I have no customer pix, since I have no customers  bear_whistle
Have a smashing easter weekend!

Gaby bear_flower

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Marvelous picture ! All these cuties on the same photo ! That's great ! bear_original bear_original

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Awwww, they look so happy! So is your lucky customer, I'd wager.

It must be a major treat to see them all again.

Eileen

nettie scotland
Website
Stellajella wrote:

Diane, what a cute picture of so very cute bears! bear_wub
Since my scotish is limited to a few words I heard from Billy Connolly, may I ask you what SCONE means? I always thought it´s something you have in the morning, but I bet, these are not edible  bear_original
And sorry, I have no customer pix, since I have no customers  bear_whistle
Have a smashing easter weekend!

Gaby :rose:

Hi Gaby,
I am sure you too will have customers soon!!!
A scone is like a cake and you have it with cream and jam.Mt Granny always called me a wee scone as I am small compared to the rest of us.I thought it would make a good name for my bears.
Diane xxx

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_wub How sweet to know your grandma called you a 'wee scone' ~ very fitting for you and your diddy bears  bear_wub

I do have one customer that has a collection of my bears, but she's in the process of emigrating to Australia, and my bears are all tucked away...awaiting the day they can breathe Australian air.... 

I have to say, that's an adorable pic of your scones ~ each and every one a treasure!  She's a lucky, lucky gal to have so many, and its nice to see they brighten her day  bear_flower

Stellajella Wien

Diane,
well, I know THIS   kind of scone  bear_grin  I was just confused. As so often, because in everyday´s english or american or even australian there are so many words used, that I either don´t know the meaning of, or know as something else  bear_wacko .
So I hope, that I don´t wreck anybody´s nerves when I keep asking.
Thanx for enlighten me!
:hug:

Gaby bear_flower

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Di what a wonderful delightful thing to have a customer do for you!  Congrats.....

di

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awesome picture! I wish I had that many little scones to send you one to! One day....

Many Hugs Louise

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Diane, that's a truly lovely gathering of your work, including the way your collector has arranged sizes and types and colors.  I WANT The pinkish one in the back on the right!  AARGH!

Truly lovely.  Lucky you!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Sooo cute, although I want a bunny! LOL

what a great picture, and how nice to have such a regular customer!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very cute litlle Family of Bears and how neat that your customer sent you the photo to remind
you of all your wee scones.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Gosh, they are beautiful....I waaaaant one!!!! They look like Daddy, Mummy and Baby to me.  bear_wub

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Diane how beautiful!!!  I do have one photo that one of my collector friends sent me... and you've reminded me that I need to make more teddies of this type too... she likes the old fashioned floppy kind :)

dawnsshelf2.jpg

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

This is lovely Diane - it's great to see a collection of your bears all together.

Penny  :hug:

nettie scotland
Website
Laura Lynn wrote:

Oh Diane how beautiful!!!  I do have one photo that one of my collector friends sent me... and you've reminded me that I need to make more teddies of this type too... she likes the old fashioned floppy kind :)

http://teddiesbylauralynn.com/bear-deco … shelf2.jpg

Laura isn't it gret to see your wee souls in somebody's house being appreciated.Yours look so sweet altogether.
Diane xxx

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

:clap:  :dance:  :clap: :dance:   :clap:  :dance:  :clap:   :dance: :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :hug:

Board footer