Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Blossom_load.jpgFor those who've been watching the progress, my little filly, Kilmannan Blossom has taken another step forward in her shipping saga.... the pic up top is actually taken by her breeder, the morning she shipped from Scotland to Gina's in Hereford England.. 

She's been staying at my friend Gina's, who also happens to be Blossom's export/quarantine station.  On Monday, Gina took lovely pics of Blossom as she loaded onto an ultra nice lorry along with her mates to travel to Schipol, in the Nederlands.  She's due to fly out on Thursday morning (if the flight's not cancelled yet again). 

I'd put some pictures on here, but I don't have the time to do it justice, so if you follow this link http://www.freewebs.com/kilmannan_blossom/index.htm  you'll get to see her progress  bear_happy

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Gina, Blossom is just so adorable - what a long journey she has, I bet you can't wait until she is with you - here's to a smooth safe journey.  I'll try to send her my positive vibes in Schiphol, as I live near the Dutch border.

Can't wait to see more photos when she is with you
Catherine

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

She is so pretty, wishing her a safe trip!!

Oh Catherine, I'm sure Blossom will love getting your good journey vibes  bear_wub

Renae you crack me up gal  bear_tongue   I know, I felt the same way when I saw her transport....and online food!  Its posh all the way, champagne and in flight movies no doubt.  She's got a lot of room to herself, and no one's shoving her in the side, or hitting her with the serving cart....hmmmmm....I wonder if I can smuggle myself on a flight as a pony?  bear_happy 

She's just got baby feathers right now, as she's only 10 months old.  Dales ponies have lovely feathers when they get older...not as much as Shires or gypsy cobs, but plenty more than the regular horse  bear_original

LOL....but you know they do sell the hair extensions (for an arm and a leg, and half a nose) that look glorious for show horses...

I'm always amazed at how calm and laid back the horses are in the old photos.  But then, they worked for a living and it shows that they were happy with the routine. 

Nope, she's a Dales Pony, a very rare native British breed....tallest of their ponies.  Here's a link to the Barkers, they live in Oregon in Sheridan (not too far from you  bear_whistle ) and they introduced me to this lovely, lovely breed http://www.dalespony.com/  They're set to have two foalies this year, and I think they still have Major from 2004 for sale.  If you go to visit (and they're extremely nice people) tell them I say HI! and hug the ponies for me  :hug:

Board footer