Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Yeah, so you're not going to feel sorry for me i Know, but I'm at work right now, and it's very slow. I'm very bored, TT is slow today, and I've looked up everthing I can think of on the internet.

If it keeps going at this rate, I'll start spending, then I'll be spending as I'm making it. NOT GOOD! LOL

So, for those of you that don't sit in front of a computer for 10hrs a day. 4 times a week. What would you look up if you had more internet time?

I bet you guys have some great ideas, or favorite website, that don't make you spend money! LOL

P.S. it's not like this EVERY day. Just today.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'll be interested to hear some answers too, Heather as I often can't sleep and am up in the middle of the night... too sleepy to work but not sleepy enough to go back to bed. I check my email, eBay and TT then sit here wondering what to look up next.

Sometimes I pick a state/city and look up real estate... just for the heck of it. Or pick a state and check out their travel and tourism website.

clare14 Country Bears
England

Tee Hee!!   I check emails, then TT, then Cheap Chat, then ebay, then the news, that's ALWAYS depressing.........and then    well, TT again...... then CC.... then ebay......  and on and on....... I'm SOOOOOOO boring!!!

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

I'm addicted to collecting patterns, so I look for free patterns for crochet, knitting, embroidery and yes, bears, all the time. Hardly ever use any of them, but its fun nevertheless. There are lots of websites. Holler if you want some links.
Why not check out TT members websites if you've got time to spare? I don't do that often enough, but there are some real treasures.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Great ideas so far! Thanks!

And no-one made fun of me!! YAY!! Lol

Daphne, glad I'm not the only one. Sounds like we check the same stuff.

Erin, I want to enter sweepstakes as well! Do you get alot of junk mail, both in you inbox and house? My mom is also hooked on Pogo. Too bad I'll get in trouble at work if I play games.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

If i had more time to spend on the computer i would catch up with all the graphic work that has piled up around my ears over the past week - i love photoshop but...............my eyes no longer focus on anything unless it's on the computer screen
bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko
think i'll get some new specs - the x-ray vision kind so i can watch the RSI building up i my right wrist
bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

I'm off again now - no time to shilly shally around girls  :hug:

Penny  bear_flower

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Amy goes on this site

www.miniclip.com/

It has something called Club Penguin. You have your own little penguin and Amy goes around this little world which has a disco, bistro and a shop and other places. They all had an easter egg hunt the other day and earnt bunny ears. It was so funny to see them going around with these ears on. Amy has got her dad to let her upgrade her account, $5 and she has her own igloo with pets and furniture from a catalouge.

I can't get on the computer though as shes on it!

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oh Erin, OFF I GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I get hooked, it's all your fault!.................

Renae, those sites sound awsome!!  I'm gonna take a peek, although the worst felted bag ever, well, I kinda like it.

Maybe I have the worst taste ever! LOL

Board footer