Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Where is everyone?

What are you all up to?

Are you still eating the remaining choccy eggsies?

Why is TT sooooo quiet?

What is the meaning of life?

How DO you get a camel through the eye of a needle?

and finally the greatest mystery of all..................................

How do you get a man to put the toilet seat down when he's finished?

In the meantime.............HERE'S A FREAKY CLOWN PIC FOR YER  bear_rolleyes  bear_whistle  bear_laugh

cir007004.jpg

You are obviously on medication missus as no-one in their RIGHT MIND would even think of putting a camel in a blender let alone WORKING!!!!!!

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Running to get the electrical wire! Good thing in my other job I am an electronic technician. I will build it so he doesn't even have to make it to the door knob. It will just automatically zap him as he zips up his zipper. INSTANT reminder.
Sonya

miscellaneous_84.gif

STUPID GUINEA PIG  bear_tongue where has it gone???????

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

You guys are soo funny.

Penny, I can't believe you haven't figured the meaning of life yet? Aren't you from the UK??
the meaning of life is 42.

Erin, great idea, the blender was. Now that's some creative thinking !! LOL

Oh, and I'm dieting, so this is the 1st year I've gone thru easter with no chocolate!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I FELL IN the toilet in the middle of the night once... when I stayed over at hub's apartment just before we were married... not only did my scream scare the you know what out of him but the riot act I gave him after I dried off put the fear of God (or ME) in him and he's never left the toilet seat up again.... 6 years running now! Pretty good! Course now my rear wouldn't fit in there anyway!

Where is this conversation going????????  bear_tongue

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh I LOVE the guy hitting the red x!!!  I feel like that A LOT!!!

Well, I can only speak formyself and I have been WORKING on bears and cards...like a good little girl bear_thumb

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Erin, I hate my day job as well.

I also daydream about being at home making my bears. At least I'm not the only one....................

Day jobs suck! Corporate world is not for me, but it does pay well. DARN IT ANYWAY!

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
Oh dear now I am really worried about myself - I have just read through this post (chortling, snickering and generally falling off my computer chair!!)
Thank you ladies!! I returned to my day job Tuesday after Easter break - it has been Hell for two days - I think I got amnesia during the break   bear_wacko which makes life difficult when you are trying to lecture on things like the internal components of a PC or worse still Legislation related to computing bear_rolleyes
Anyhow this post has really helped I am now smiling inanely to myself  (john is asleep!!)
but I now have a burning desire to find out the answers to Erins questions:

When you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

What's another word for thesaurus?
Can someone Please give me the answers bear_original  bear_original
:hug:  :hug:

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

you gals are too crazy! sometimes I would love to get out of the house and go to work and talk to real people! bear_wacko  I haven't dressed up for months! I even go to walmart in my jammies!
I have three kids and a hubby that does keep the toiet seat down! I wake up at the crack of dawn get the kids off to school and make bears all day.
AND the choclate was gone the next day!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Okay, which one of you told Erin I live in a castle?   bear_happy

I'm here.  Just not HERE very much.  I signed on to do a show in San Jose in July so I'm making my best effort to sit in my studio chair and work.  I've been checking in on TT occassionally but, truth be told, TT is like Pringle's potato chips for me.....once I start I can't stop.   bear_shocked

The meaning of life?  To love and be loved in return.   :love:

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I'm not hiding, silly you.  I'm actually working!   bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  I finished two projects today and will finish two large bears tomorrow.  It's amazing how much I can get accomplished when I set my mind to it.....and keep my rear end firmly seated in the studio.   bear_tongue

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

well I am here, what did yer think, reading reading all the posts.
Lynette

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK
melanie jayne wrote:

:doh: toilet seats, toilet seats, Please do not get me started, but
Anyway over the Christmas holiday's he had gone to the bathroom and I heard the usual crash, bang, wallop, it was especially loud, but after so many years you learn to ignore it. However when eventually he did come back to bed I soon reallised  that when he had fallen to sleep standing in the bathroom he had pulled the whole seat from the toliet, not only that but he brought the toilet seat back to bed and he was trying to hide it under his pillow. Well imagine, I was horrified and all the shouting in the world never woke him up, furthermore he only just recalled it in the morning when I told him about it. I was so angry about the whole thing, so now when he gets up in the night I don't rest until he is back in bed.

So now I have tears of laughter rolling down my cheeks and my family thinks I've gone hysterical.... bear_grin  bear_laugh  :clap:  :clap:  bear_laugh  bear_grin

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I'm here too. I can't sew right now because of a finger injury, which seems to be taking time to heal. I have however been able to use a mouse so I've been spending my time putting all your faces on a card for Intercal's birthday. Check it out and see if your on it!  It took ages as I put 94 faces of Teddy Talkers into the picture. Some of you had things covering part of your faces so that took a while to change and some of you had black and white pictures which I needed to colour. If you've not yet seen your picture it can be found under the heading of:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INTERCAL FROM JANE /DOODLEBEARS

Other that that I've not done a lot other than read all the posts and type one handed.  bear_grin

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I loooooove this thread bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Oh wow Melanie, that is scary, you poor girl.  :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Where is everyone?  I'm here.

What are you all up to? Cleaning and cramming stuff into cupboards like a mad woman.  Estate agent's due round soon ...

Are you still eating the remaining choccy eggsies?  Noooooooo, make them go awayyyyyyyyy....

Why is TT sooooo quiet? Dunno.

What is the meaning of life?  Um.

How DO you get a camel through the eye of a needle?  Ask him nicely.

How do you get a man to put the toilet seat down when he's finished?  Refuse to sleep with him ever ever ever again, until he fully understands the importance of such matters.  bear_tongue

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

OH Paula, you're soo right, that's how you get a man do to ANYTHING! lol

Our secret wepon LOL

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Aleta - The Silly Bear wrote:

The meaning of life?  To love and be loved in return.

That's sorta from MOULIN ROUGE; they sang it in a very sweet and poignant little phrase.

"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved in return."

Or something very like that.

Sweet, true.  I love it. bear_original

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Where is everyone? I can only speak for myself.  I've been BUSY with five clients and their respective design projects, playing retailer catch-up, and tending to very sick youngest child for two days.  Plus, exploring new business ideas, not teddy-related.  And no, I'm not ready to share. :)

What are you all up to?  See above.

Are you still eating the remaining choccy eggsies?  I didn't get any. :(

Why is TT sooooo quiet? I would love to think it's because I haven't been here as much the last several days, and that the world stops rotating when I'm not in the center of it... but saying that would make me a bit self-aggrandizing, now, wouldn't it?  bear_happy  And who wants that kind of responsibility, anyway? 

So... Somebody, give the lurkers a push into the limelight.

What is the meaning of life?   Please see "Monty Python's MEANING OF LIFE."

How DO you get a camel through the eye of a needle?  Use a really big needle.

How do you get a man to put the toilet seat down when he's finished? After living with five men for years, I can tell you definitively that the answer is, YOU CAN'T.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oh, I would like to add that the way I got my man to put the toilet seat down is...........

GET HIM TO SIT ON THE SEAT INSTEAD OF STAND!

radical I know.........but it works. If they are resistant, get them to clean the toilet for 2 months.  :twisted:  bear_whistle  :twisted:  :twisted:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I am in the last four weeks of a Childrens Lit. class and I feel like I have fallen though the rabbit hole in Alice in Wonderland!  I am also completing a swap for Ellen.  The biggest bear I've made so far and she has been pulled apart twice!  Poor thing!  Did I see the word chocolate?  I need some badly!  Hubby lost 35 pounds so I am trying to support his diet. If I don't get some chocolate soon I will be bear_wacko !

Board footer