Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I am wondering how she is.  I miss you my friend! :hug:   Jenn

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

She was on this a.m. or early this week...

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Oh, my dear Jenn!  :hug:
Thank you for thinking of me.  bear_wub

Last four weeks were a nightmare for me. My daughter was sick and she and I were at the hospital.
You all know when your child is sick you can not think of anything else.
I had lots of orders I had to cancel  because I just didn't have time and mood to sew. We still need to take pills and visit a doctor but it's much better now.

I want to thank all of you who sent me all prayers and PM and just said a warm encouraging words. It really means alot.

Today I finished my bear. I missed bears SO much!!  bear_wub This bear is going to be a special one.

And Jenn, YES! finally I got your bear! Just a few days ago.
He is very cute.  bear_wub Now he is sitting right behind Kimmy's and Marie's and Judy's bears!!  bear_wub
So he is in loving home and good company!
Thank you.

Please, don't worry I like him.  :hug:  bear_wub And thank you for the orange cacao!  bear_laugh  :hug:

Hugs to all of you
with love Julia :hug:  bear_wub  bear_flower

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Julia so glad your daughter is getting better ....

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Thank you ladies.
Actually, when we got out from the hospital she felt OK. But now she is sick again.  bear_wacko
It's all because of her kindergarden. I had to star my job a few month ago and she started hers. So I guess I just need to "overlive" this period..  bear_wacko  bear_shocked
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Julia :pray:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug: Oh poor little bobbin  :hug:   I'm hoping she gets better soon.  No one likes hospitals at the best of times, but its so much harder for children when they are ill. 

I'm so glad you popped on here Julia just to say hi... I was worried about you too my friend  :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Oh, Julia!  I am so sorry to hear that you have had such difficulties!  I hope your daughter recovers soon! :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad How well I remember--I hope your little daughter feels much better soon.  :hug:

All you can do at a time like this is drop everything and look after her. Most of us have been there, and there's nothing scarier. Look after yourself, too! :hug:

Eileen

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Julia,

I have been wondering how you and your daughter were doing.
What a worrying time that you are having.
I sure hope that she will be feeling much better.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer