Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Hi ya,

In 1995, I got my first web site. What a trend setting thing that was back then! I believe I was one of the very first to advertise in TB&F with a web site, and the ad rep at the time didn't quite know where to put it! That was one of their gallery ads.

Then in 1997 I had it redone by an internet company. Very slick for the time.  I have  maintained much the same design  as what was inplemented in 1997 until..TODAY!  bear_smile whoo hoo! Brand new design. I'm still taking out a few of the bugs, and validating the html as well as testing it on different browsers, but hey ...it's up and running.

Please visit my new website at www.kranbearys.com I'd appreciate knowing if you experience any difficulty viewing it, or if anything 'weird' happens on the site...as well as buttons that don't work etc. Anything that bugs you, will bug me!  bear_wacko

I'll be adding my available bear pics this week as well.  bear_original

hugs,
nt

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

IT IS BEAUTIFUL, NANCY!!!  I didnt notice anything odd so far... very nice borders and things too!  bear_thumb

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I love your new site!
Had no problems here,
your bears are gorgeous!!!!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Nancy your website is great .... so easy to navigate around ..everything worked well...

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Beautiful Nancy! Your site is very easy to navigate and the colours are great. The links worked well for me and well Nancy it all looks good to me... and as usual the bears are awesome!

Hugs Jane.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

An absolute dream of a site. A great place to daydream!! bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_whistle

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Nancy already knows what I think of her site( she and I go way back!) Beautiful, elegant, stylish, and cutting edge. 
She designed my website a couple of years ago and she won a 2004 Golden Web Award.  I believe she also won other web site awards for her own site. Everything she touches turns to gold. bear_flower

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears
WildCatDancer wrote:

Well, I had a detailed report, then the web ate it. First, your home page says I don't have Java. The link to Java doesn't work.

You are a COP? Good lord woman, do you ever sleep?

You know my views from our personal emails.  I totally agree with the above observations.

Sandra  :redface:

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Hi everyone,

Thank you to all who had glowing reports...it's very much appreciated, although the site is still a work in progress, and there are bugs that have to be fixed.

Thanks especially to you WildCat for your detailed report.  You saved me a lot of time!    I've gone in and corrected all the errors that you mentioned.    Jane Perala's site link still is not working, but that seems to be a temp problem with her site's server.  It was working yesterday.

With regards to the Java... for those that have Java, the effect of the aplet is beautiful,  but I want it to look nice for those who don't have Java as well.  The link to Java now works ( I forgot the closing ")  and I've tried adding a link to the photo that should take it to the available page.  Since I HAVE Java, it's difficult for me to see if this works.   Thank you to Loonie who's been helping me with this! 

For the Adopted pages, I hadn't intended to create clickable photos, but you've got me thinking now that I might add some hot spot links to larger images. 

There is so much to consider with all the different browsers and html validation, that the whole site won't probably be finished for another week or so, but it seems to be working reasonably well across the board.

Thanks again everyone for all your input!
hugs,
nt

Board footer