Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Just wondering if anyone has the most recent TBR magazine close at hand.  If so can you send me an email or message.  I need to check something.

Thanks, Tammy

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I do... send me an email or PM.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Tammy, I still cannot find my TBR!  I know it must be bugging you find out about the article!  Glad Shelli had hers close by. bear_flower

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Thanks guys.  Don't worry Judi, I was just so excited and I didn't want you to waste your time looking so I posted here.  Laura Lynn scanned the pages for me and I am in so EXCITED !!!!!   My bear is in the table of contents page and on the same page of Chrsitine's  article with your bear Opie, Judi.  This is my 1st time EVER in pa bear magazine and I feel like I'm going to burst from excitement.  What a fabulous feeling !!!!!!  I've been too nervous to send in photos on my own ,so this was such a shock to be asked.

I can't thank Christine Pike enough for giving me this opportunity way back in Feb!   I'm feel so blessed and honored to have been asked to contribute.  Finding her email in my inbox was such a shock and thrill.   Thanks to TT, that is how she found me !

Sorry to ramble on and I'm not meaning to blow my own horn at all- that's not like me ! ...  but can you feel my excitement -LOL     bear_grin  bear_grin

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug: Oh Tammy you've got every reason to be excited and to toot your own horn!!! Your bears are lovely.  I'll have to go look through my TBR again....I have to admit, I just scanned it and set it aside when it came due to 'life'.  It's so much fun going through my teddy bear magazines and saying "Oooh, I know her!!"  bear_wub

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:dance:  :dance: That's awesome Tammy........and totally deserved!!  Your work is gorgeous and so worthy of the recognition! bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:
Tracy

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Toot away my Dear! You should TOOT! Awesome and congrats! You are so well deserving!

Many Hugs Louise

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Tammy on your Bear being in the Teddy Bear Review.
That is wonderful.  bear_thumb

bear_flower

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Tammy you have every right to celebrate!  :dance:

Anybody want to post a scan for the TBR-deprived ?

Eileen

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Congratulations Tammy ! :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congrats Tammy  :clap:

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Many congratulations  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Quality work deserves recognition.

Sandra  :redface:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs