Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Has anyone heard anything on  how Dilu did with her surgery on the 19th?  Just thinking about her and wondering if there is any news?

Nosey one,
Shantell

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

I'm sorry - I obviously missed something!!!!.  Would someone set me straight please - I don't want to put my foot in it.

Sandra  :redface:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Dilu was having some kind of surgery on her knee...if my memory serves me correct it was knee replacement surgery....but my memory isn't what it should be.  bear_original  I only remember the date because it was my son's birthday so it was easy for me to make mental note of it.

I was just curious if anyone was in touch with her hubby and how she might be doing?

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_shocked Oh dear, I missed this completely  :redface:

Miss Dilu I hope you've come through the surgery with flying colours  :hug:  Sending along lots n lots of get healed quick thoughts  bear_flower

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I do not know but I send Dilu lots of warm wishes and bear hugs ! bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I must have missed this thread also - Dilu, I hope that you are feeling well and will soon
be back with us here.
Sending good wishes and hugs your way. :hug:

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

My thoughts are with her ......I hope she makes a full recovery .. I am sure she will be back posting as soon as she can

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Dilu, hope you are up and running again soon!!!  bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub  It's just not the same On TT without you!!   :hug:   :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

No, it isn't the same without her, is it?

Dilu, get well soon sweetie...

:hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Dilu, I hope all went well with the surgery.   Take care and I  look forward to having you back on TT.   :hug:

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Dilu, get well soon. Hope it doesn't hurt too much and you are having fun with those gorgeous coloured fabrics you bought.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

DILU, my friend . . . let us know how you are.  Maybe hubby can catch us up??  Hope you are feeling reasonably well and that you are now in therapy.  I miss you! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

It sure isn't the same without our Dearest Dilu!!!

If I recall it was 3 or 4 days in the hospital, right??? What is Ricky doing without you, Dilu??

Now, being a nurse means you KNOW what you are supposed to do.... mind the doctors and do what the PT tells you! Don't over do it... don't under do it.... and enjoy all the extra attention and spoiling from Hubs! I know he'll take fantastic care of you... tell him he better give you a little bit of chocolate each day... that's the best medicine!

Huge hugs for a speedy recovery!

Daphne

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Dilu...Here I think of you every day...wishing the gas would not be so high....I wanted to come over and see you dear...please have HUbs drop us a line here and tell us how you are???? Hope everything is going really well ....we all miss you terribly...   send you all our beary hugs (((( Bear Hugs ))))) but not a dogpile of em...yet...Winney

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Dilu,
When you get time to read these posts - I do hope that your recouperation is progressing well and that you are having fun catching up with everything - but of course takign it easy too
Best wishes for a speedy convalescence
:hug:  :hug:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Dilu,
I hope the operations went well.  :hug:
Please take care and I'm wishing for your
seedy recovery.  bear_flower

I & Mimi miss you.
Hugs/Marie

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Crikey!!!!! I didnt even know she had a problem!!!
Sorry Dianne. All the best poppit!!!! bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower
Wendyx :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Dilu a speedy recovery!!!!   Hope those Gollies decide to be on their best behaviour  :hug:

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Dilu , get better soon.... We miss you....

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Ah, It is just not the same without our Dilly Wonkers. bear_sad   I am sure she is anxious to get back with a full report for us.  Did youall know she will be doing a "reporting Live" story for us when she returns?  YAY!

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_flower I'm sooooooo missing my happy Dilu  bear_flower   I'm having gollywonkers Dilu withdrawls  bear_cry   Sending you gentle  :hug:  and best wishes for a speedy recovery  :hug:

Board footer