Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

krystolla Fuzzbutt Bears
Columbus Ohio

My mother is starting a pet-sitting service in North Carolina and she's asked me to think up a cute name. I think it's a great idea -- my mom is great with all sorts of animals and I think she'll be happier doing petsitting than more dog training (she used to train assistance dogs). The only problems is that I'm drawing a complete blank trying to think of a name! After a day of hefty gardening (tilling beds and hauling gravel) I'm not at my most creative . . .

So help? Anyone out there with a nifty petsitting company name that they'd be willing to part with? I've seen the very creative names everyone has come up with for their bears and businesses so I know there are some bright people around here!

Thanks much,
Erika
Fuzzbutt Bears

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

HHHMMMM thinking here.    Maybe something along the lines of a pet resort and spa....

How neat!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Wish she live in NH! I'd hire her!!!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

How about Pampered Pets, Happy Tails, Paw Pals, Dog's best Friend, Animal Nanny

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

I too, wish she were close.  We could always use a good pet sitter.  I like Sonya's idea, Animal Nanny and Happy Tails.
bear_original
Joan

krystolla Fuzzbutt Bears
Columbus Ohio

Oh, Pet Nanny is good. I'll pass that along. Thanks so much!

-- Erika
Fuzzbutt Bears

Board footer