Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Darren Ellerton Jac-Q-Lyn Bears
England

Hi

Can anyone help,  I have done an "About Me" page, but want to add a link to my website www.jacqlynbears.com however I am using a Sellar Sourcebook template and it is not letting me do the link.  I have noticed a few of you use a template and have a link to your website, could you give me a little advise on how to do this.

Hope you can stop me pulling my hair out.

Many thanks
Darren bear_rolleyes

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Darren,

I wish I had an answer for you, but I also would like to know the answer to this question.  This is something that I also am interested in doing.

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi Darren,
Welcome to TT  bear_original
If you open your source html file from the sellers source book in Notepad and add the text below between the text shown in bold italic then resave as the original file including the html file extension then upload to ebay (or copy and paste which ever you do) then this will link create the wording Click here to see my website with an active link that can be clicked
To see all feedback for this member, go to the <a href="http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jacqlyn14&items=25">Member Profile</a> page.
        <br><br><br>
<p align ="center"> <a href="http://www.jacqlynbears.com"> Click here to see my website</a>
<br>
If you want to test that it is working before overwriting your current me page then go to the browser
click file
choose open in the drop down menu
click on the browse button
choose the file you just changed to include the link
Click open button
click okay button
the changed me page will show in your browser and you can test the link works
PS I have done this with your source code and it does work  bear_original
Hope that is helpful bear_original
:hug:
Anne

Board footer