Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I was beginning to think I would never get back into the swing of things, after feeling ill for so long.  Today, I painted the railing on our back deck, going down the stairs.  It has over twenty rungs on each side, and it was supposed to rain this afternoon.  I'm sooo stubborn, and I was determined to finish it AND get at my garden.  It kept threatening to rain and it would sprinkle and I just asked the universe to give me just this one afternoon.  The sun came out, I finished the deck AND got all the dead stuff out of the back garden.  Our neighbours had gone into Ottawa, and when they got back they were laughing because I was still out in the yard, finishing things up.  Tasha said it was raining all around Kemptville and on their way home, ten minutes down the road, it was raining so hard they pulled off the road.  Not a drop here, until I was finished.  Once I had my things away, it started to rain!  Some days are just the best.  Now if we could just get rid of the black flies LOL!

Hugs,

Brenda

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Don't you just love productive days like that Brenda!?  YEA!!!!  Plus, the things you accomplished have visable results!  So often I seem like I am spending SOOO much time doing chores and projects that do leave things looking a bit better or cleaner... but I can't exactly step back and go "WoW!"  A really clean bathtub is just a really clean bathtub afterall!

Kim Basta
Wild THyme Originals

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Glad you had a productive day!   bear_original

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Glad you had a nice day and got so much done!
Now lay back and enjoy the rain!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website
Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Glad you're feeling better Brenda, and doesn't it feel good to be productive? Some days I don't know where the time goes....I know I didn't sit down much but don't know what I did. Ever have those? I prefer the days when there's something tangible to see for all the effort. Like making bears!!!!

bear_flower

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Glad your feeling better Brenda...
Its soo great to get done things that are niggling away at us.
Its  gives such a boost to our mental wellbeing bear_original
WELL DONE ... AND KEEP GOING.... bear_thumb

Lanie x

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance:

YES!

:dance:

Those days feel  so good!

Eileen

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Glad you are feeling beter and managed to accomplish all that you did.
Enjoy the feeling and hold onto it for those days that disappear.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

So glad to hear that you are feeling better Brenda and that you were able to get lots done around the house.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer