Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi everyone, 

I am having problems with my ebay listing. I would like to know what to do when your listing just disappears? I show it listed but it is not showing in the Listed in category of:     Dolls & Bears > Bears > Artist > Artist, One of a Kind area. I am confused.   
I double checked everything to make sure it was all correct, but it does not come up. It was there yesterday, but now it is not. "scratching my head here"   
If anyone has a suggestion to what I can do to fix this, I would really appreciate it.

thanks hugs Kassie

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Kassie can you see it if you type in the item # 9516452519.  If it is Foster then I can see it when I click the EBAY link under your avatar.  I'll go search through the listing and try to find it that way too.   I had the same thing happen to me recently.  I couldn't see the listing but everyone else could !!   

I chatted live with Ebay help and they couldn't figure it out either.  They told me to change the # of items I can display on a page on Ebay and then I could see my listing too.  It was really weird !!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Yup Kassie I found it on page 6 of 15 for me  listed May 3 at 12:24pm ( not sure how many I have showing per page off hand).  There should be a total of 665 items listed in this category.

Oregon

hi tammy,

oh thanks hon - I still couldn't find it but I will go look again. kinda funny hey! I wonder why it shows up to others and not the seller. I even logged out so I look like a "looky loo" LOL I will go look again - thanks
hugsKassie

Oregon

Hey Tammy,

I found it. Thanks again.  :hug:  :hug:
I reloaded it after I posted here. I wonder if that had anything to do it showing up again.
Well - will have to watch for that.

hugs kassie

Board footer