Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

I have two bears that are 18cm tall, made out of mohair, glass eyes, the works, all good quality materials. They are worn looking with stitches and stuff on them. I want to sell them together because they look so good together but I don't know how much to sell them for.

I want to sell both of $75. Do you think it is too much for a beginner? Would you like to see a photo? HELP!

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Pop a photo up so that they can be seen Sam.  That would be the best way.  A couple together and a couple of close ups on each bear.

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

Hey Bronwen, it is Arthor and Martha if you want to know cause I can't put a photo up yet cause I'm at school.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

ok to help Sam here are picturs of the two bears till she can put more up

arther19bi.jpg

Arther

marther13lk.jpg

Marther

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

Thanks Bronwen!  :hug:  bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Sam they are so cute!  Wow you are so clever and so young  :clap:
Okay, my advice is that $75 is kinda on the low scale for two bears.  If you are happy to begin at that price go for it and I know you will get more bids and get the price up.  But just to be sure, make a thorough list of every material that went into the little guys so you don't loose money!!!  Remember ebay takes fees, paypal takes fees.
good luck hon  bear_thumb
xo Sarah

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

I'm not going to put them on ebay. Does anyone here want to buy them? I might try sell them to some teachers.

Board footer