Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

For an amazing little girl. Sophie Delezio

When she was 2 a car ploughed through  centre where she was and she was trapped under the car.  Severely burnt and lost her feet, she has been nothing but a happy smiling beautiful child throughout her treatments.

She was hit by another car again last week and remains ina a medically induced coma.

Her family could do with all our prayers. 

http://www.dayofdifference.org.au/Sophi … ition.html

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

I am sending positive thoughts for this little girl and her family - I hope her condition improves soon - what a poor little girl to have suffered so
:hug:

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

She and her family will be in my prayers, Bronwen.  Thank you for asking for prayers, it sounds like they need a lot right now.
nanc.........

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

So difficult to understand, but definitely in my prayers!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hey Bron.  I posted on this a few days ago...It is so so sad and know that the whole of australia has her and also the miners on the top of their prayer list.  I was listening to her father last night and he said that her lung is so full of blood that it is like a brick.  I don't know.....anyway, he said that the first few days were the critical ones and she is past them and stable.  In an induced coma and she is trying to move so she is a little fighter.  She was thrown 18 meters...it is just awful beyond words. 

And I don't know if anyone has posted yet but our miners are out too.  Walked out can you believe!!!  And are going to their friends funeral.  It was being put off till the men came out but the family couldn't wait any longer...the men didn't want to miss their frineds funeral and look what happened, they are out and can go!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

This little girl and her family are in my prayers.

Board footer