Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Allbearbanner.jpgHi,

I'm going to update my links page on the All Bear website shortly.  It would be nice to include the friendly folk of Teddy Talk, so if you would like to exchange links with www.allbear.co.uk please leave your website address below. 

If anyone prefers me to use their banner link rather than a text link, please leave your jpeg image for me to copy.  Sorry, I can't accept html coded links as I don't know how to adjust their size to fit my page!

For those of you who like banner links on your site, I have included mine for you to copy.

Let's get networking! bear_cool

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Wisdom%20Bear%20Banner.jpg

Hi Paula,
                   I have added your link to my links page, Hope this works.  Hugs Rita xxx

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Thanks for the link Rita!

I have just added your banner link to my website too. bear_original

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Count me in Paula!  Here's my website www.luxembears.com

I will submit yours to be added to mine

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Paula -

Here's mine. Feel free to use the banner or a text link!

Banner1.gif

I'll get you added to my site over the weekend!

Thanks,
Daphne

Ayrshire, Scotland.

Daphne can I add you to mine too........ Hugs Rita in Scotland xxxx

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Paula,

I will be adding your link soon.  Unfortunately, I am not sure how to do a banner, so I will deal with text links for now.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, Paula . . . and thanks a bunch!!       http://www.pasttimebears.com

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

PBB-horizontal-banner-large-352x124-copy.jpgI'm going to be adding an extra links page, for artists, to my site, in the next week or so.  I'd love to grab links from anyone who posts here wishing an exchange.  I'll just come back to TEDDY TALK for the images when I'm ready to do the work.

In the meantime, for anyone who wants to link to me, here's my banner:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ahh wonderful!!!  I'd rather a text link:
http://bears.delartful.com

Many thanks!
Danni

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I would like to link also but I don't have a banner:|.I'm working on my site and it's come a long way in a few days.I got lots of wrinkles out thanks to Jane:D Here's my site address: www.geocities.com/bearmaker55 I'm not sure I did that right but I would love to put  links for you gals on my site.I'm going to try it as soon as I get a chance.Hugs and blessings,Shari.

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Paula and all!!

I wnt to add you all but have no link page................:o(

Any ideas??   Such a technophobe!!   I had my website built by 'others'  shall I ask??

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Rita (and anyone else)..........
Please feel free to add me to your links page. I so greatly appreciate it!:D
I'll happily add you to mine!:)

Because it's easy to miss a post here please just send me a quick email to let me know you've added my link so I'm sure to get yours onto my website too!!!

FYI - Although I appreciate all the work that goes into making banners (It took me hours to figure out how to do mine!!!) I am only doing text links on my site. It's quicker and easier for me as I'm still learning to the website stuff. :/

Thanks, Daphne

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Thank you Paula.....http://cakewalkcreation.com/

Hmmmm  not sure if I sis this right.....some of this stuff is still pretty new.....

Thanks Paula

Dilu

let me try that again-isn't it supposed to be blue?
http://cakewalkcreation.com/

Hey!  I did it!  wow....:D:D:D   Can you tell it was my first successful?

ok ok get a grip.....don't let them all know you have never ever really grown up......

Dilu bear_rolleyes

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to let Paula, Rita, Sue Ann and Millie know that I have added you to my links!

Hopefully we'll all get some hits!
Danni

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hello All !
I love to link with everyone too but I don't have
my website yet...... When I'm ready may I come
back here and ask for link ? bear_rolleyes
I will try to make mine by end of this year :P
Please don't forget me til then..... bear_rolleyes
Bear Hugs/Marie

Bear Hugs/Marie

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Every one. Here is my banner for anyone who would like to use it. I will use all of the banners posted here on my links pages on my two websites when I next update.
Two for one just like the super markets, ha, ha!

doodlebearslogogold3lf.jpg

JANE.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

cfabanner2vy.jpg

Here is my banner to Crafty Folks Ads if anyone would like to use it. Crafty Folks Ads is a website that I am building up to advertise lots of different craft sites including bear artists. To check it out just click in the link below.

Jane

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

i dont have a website bear_sad  I dont know where to begin, how much it costs, etc..... bear_sad

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Paula,

Off topic, but every time  I see your avatar I smile....he is so cute.....and I am very partial to kitties.  About a mile from us is a wildlife refuge for "The Large Cats of the World."

It is fun to see the big kitties....they take them in and rehab them
and then try to place them at zoos, or keep them if they can't, but at least they are safe and cared for.

Dilu
( shhhh don't tell anyone.....but yours is cuter!) bear_laugh

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Gosh that sounds wonderful Paula. Our link address is

http://www.bearsbybeesley.com

Hugs and how sweet you are.

Hugs Louise and Garnet

Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Louise ,can I use your link too please, Scotland is a small nation mind you, but with big hearts.  Love Rita xxx

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hello to all!  I have put most of you who have websites on my home page as text links.  If I have missed anyone, please let me know!!

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

I need to add a list of links to my site, something that I realized too late had been left out of the original design!  I will be adding one shortly, however, and will include anyone on this thread bear_original  Haven't gotten around to designing a banner either, so here's the text for anyone that wants to add us in turn:

http://www.cannabearpaint.com

Cheers,
Kelly

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thanks SueAnn I checked and I am on your page so I will add you to my new link page.I'm still working on my site and with dial up it can be slow but anyone who who like to ,can add my address:www.geocities.com/bearmaker55  If you give me permission,I will gladley add you to my site.Thanks beary much,Shari.

Board footer