Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

ScottBear scott's bears

wfrog2.jpgwsnale1.jpgwinkgold1best.jpgwingbest1.jpgYou all did not know that I felted MINI'S did you !! bear_original Well I thought it was time I came out...I am justed as hooked as all of you....well tell me what you think the bears are fully jointed and are about 3 inch's....the snale is only 1/2 inch and the frog is 1 inch....
The cool part is that I BLENDED them with SPARKLE'S and each have a very majical fairy theme...I love sparkle stuff bear_original

Bearhugs
SCOTT

Tell me what ya think ladys

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Scott, you are amazing! Talk about thinking outside the box.. everything I see from you is a new technique and they are wonderful. I love sparkles too! I think they are terrific! (got room in that closet??)
Sonya

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Scott! 

You are full of the dickens aren't you?  And aren't these little guys just adorable!

i am so glad you came out!  We wouldn't have missed this for the world!  Thank you sweetie....they are adorable critters!

dilu

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

OOOOH I LOVE THE SNAIL!!!  bear_wub I never knew that you felted little critters!!!

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

AWWW WONDERFUL I LOVE THE ANGEL BEARS.....

ScottBear scott's bears

Thank you !!! I get so addicted to new fun stuff..and felting has been the best new prosses to add to my bear making..My idea with the mini's was to add a li'l somthing to my show table that i could sell kinda cheep !! ha ha ha one of the bears take a full day to make !!!! so much for eazy fast and cheep!!!
The blending of the colors with the sparkles took forever becouse you dont want to have big clumps of it in any one spot..

tell me that face you like the best i cant decide what one to concentrate on ???

thank you i love my snail !!!! my frog has a way to go for my taste's

bearhugs
scott

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I know what you're full of, Scott . . . talent!  Great little felties!

ScottBear scott's bears

SUE ANN you allways are so nice and allways post on anything I list and my ego(im a leo)just loves you !!!!

I was so looking forward to spending some time with you and others at LULU"S show but I cannot go on my own, and the ladys from "The Bruin Sisterhood" cant get a table no multi artist groups at that show...have fun and thank you for your nice words
bearhugs
scott

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh shoot, Scott . . . I'm sorry you won't be in Albuquerque!  I was looking forward to visiting with you, too.  We'll get together at another show, hopefully.  And your work is special . . . really!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I kind of like the wee purple fellas expression; he looks curious with a touch of concern....I can relate to that emotion....

What a really great idea of yours to have something a little less expensive.  That way everyone can go home with a treasure.  Good one Scott!  Three cheers!

dilu

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

OOOH Scott...you little secret keeper you!  Glad you decided to show us your work.  There are really really cute!  My favorite is the first bear.  I really like the tow toned effect.  And it seems we ALL LOVE sparkles too! 

I know all too well what you mean about the time consuming thing.  It can take me all day just to felt a muzzle on a mohair bear...I keep adding and firming it up then adding more to create the shapes I want....It is amazing how much wool can disappear into your work.

Keep those little felties coming.  How are your fingers doing?

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

They are so cool Scott, thanks for sharing with us. :clap:

ScottBear scott's bears

thank's lady's!!! I have all the wounds to qualify as a laget felty fool...My next will be a bear face on one of my pandas...wish me luck
bearhugs
scott

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Scott you are amazing. really you are, is there no end to your talents

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

great to see that another is caught in the felting trap!!!!!!!hahahahah
Love the sparkley idea.    :clap:
Wendy bear_thumb

Board footer