Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

What a coincidence, Sue Ann! My little sister lives on LaDonna--with a gazillion animals and the little granddaughter she's raising.

As it happens, I just got a birthday card from her. She's always early with these things, I'm always late. On the front of the card, two little sisters sitting on a curb: "You were always so cute and sweet" and on the inside "When someone was looking". She must look for these big sister/little sister cards all year, but she certainly finds great ones!

My youngest sister is moving next year to McAllen, Texas. Ever heard of it?

Eileen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh yes, McAllen is waaaaay down in south Texas . . . . near the Mexican border.  And the climate is very temporate in the winter.  They grow lots of citrus fruit down there in the valley.  Hope she likes it!

My older sister lives on E. Fairmont Dr. and her name is Sandra McCrary.  I sent her a card one time that had something on the front that I can't remember, but on the inside said "cause I will ALWAYS be younger than you!"
I like to remind her of that from time to time!  bear_grin bear_grin

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Soooo  . . . temperate in the winter is a nice way of saying hellishly hot in the summer? :/

My favorite card from SnarkySis had a picture on the front of the Grim Reaper  contemplating a blazing, multi-candled birday cake. On the inside, "You can run but you can't hide".

My neighbor couldn't understand why I thought it was so funny!:D

AArgh. Got to get back to work organizing, or I'll never get back to my bears. I'm waiting for two students to send me back their 'corrected' essays, and the forums are just too tempting . . .

Eileen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Will plead the "5th" on that one!!  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Board footer