Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Hi,

Just wanted to post a note to those of you who might be interested in online Bible discussions and studies.
I know that many of you are of a Christian faith, and appreciate  the prayers and support of others.

Also, if you're anything like me, trying to get to an organized study or group at a church is next to impossible, due to scheduling or travel.

If you're interested, there's a new Forum site available where the current discussion will be the 40 Days of Purpose using the book, 'The Purpose Driven Life,'  and the Bible as a guide.

It's non-denominational and everyone is welcome.

www.lookinthebook.org

Thanks for reading.
hugs,
nt

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Thanks Nancy :hug:
Very welcomed   bear_original

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

thanks
Lynette

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

This is wonderful Nancy.  I just joined up.  I see lots of familiar names there too !!   :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

A bible study with friends!  :hug:
I'm looking forward to it!

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Nancy,

Thank you.  I also joined the group.   bear_original

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Thanks for the info.   bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

So, I just thought I'd bring this back to the top to update you a bit on something I didn't know about this online bible study:

There is no schedule. Read when you can and post a discussion when you can.

I for one need a schedule or I'll never do it! That seems to be the only way anything gets done in my life these days! Grace Under Pressure!! But I'm going to try to read a group of chapters each week .... we need to keep eachother reading and moving with the bible study so please don't let me be alone in this! As it stands, nothing is happening on the forum so lets get reading and discussing!

:hug:
Daphne

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Daphne,
I joined up and was all eager to participate...but then I read that you need to by the book..and I just can't stretch my finances to do so at the moment. It's a shame. I do pop my head in now and then but feel I can't contribute when I don't know what the book says.
bear_sad

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Daphne!

You are so right!

I like your idea.....

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hayley,
I posted on the forum a link where you can read the first 7 or 8 chapters online. I'd be happy to send you my book when I'm done with it so you can continue reading it if you like what you've read online!

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Hi,
Regarding the book:  There is a link to a website where you can read the first 7 chapters for free.    Also, one of our members picked up the book used on Amazon for $1.80.    So it's really not a huge investment monitarily.  About the same as a good cup of coffee if you buy the book used!

hugs,
nt

Board footer