Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Kim amd Kim, I just LOVE your pets!  I think mice are the cutest little things on this earth.  I like rats too.  Just big mice, right? 
Amelia, I am never coming to your house...EVER!  My skin absolutley CRAWLED when I saw the trantula ( I can hardly type that word)......oh my..you are brave! bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Now I know why Dilu wants an EEEEEEK smiley!!

I can't wait to show my hubby those mice pictrures...he hates mice more than I hate spiders!

I like your snake too.  I love reptiles of any kind...especailly lizards.  I used to have pet iguanas.

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

How will you be shipping the babies??? Is there a discount if we order some of that wonderful fur and a baby mouse?
JeannieB bear_original

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  Jeannie, if she posted them together you may get a very unusual mohair too....naturally dyed and holey to boot!

Kim and Kim I loved your babies too. I have hadfboth micees and ratties over the past few years and only just lost my last rattie before Christmas. I always had girls and they weren't smelly. I loved sitting at the computer with a furry bundle under my jumper or nuzzled into my neck. They used to make that gentle bruxing sound of contentment. I miss them but decided not to get more as they are a lot of work if you don't want their cage to smell (even though mine were kept in a three storey rattie resort!). and my heart broke badly as each one died.....they don't live long enough.
Kim...that rattie lying upside down is the fattest squish I have ever laid eyes on! My ratties would never lay on their back like that but I wish they did...it must be fun to stroke that tummy!~ Adorable!
Amanda..I'm afraid I'm with Judi on the tarantula....my hair stood on end when I saw that picture. I'm sure they are lovely pets, but not for me. I don't mind spiders in general...I will happily pick up the daddy longlegs or even that one in the other pic if it wasn't poisonous...but no way would I go withing 20 feet of your tarantula! (we need a freaked out smiley for sure!)
The biggest spiders we have here in Aussie are Huntsmens and I hate them. Don't mind them outside but if they are inside or in the car SCREAMMMMMMM!!!!!! bear_wacko
Please...no-one feel the need to post a pic of a huntsman! :pray:

Board footer