Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Well, one of my worst fears happened today, but thank goodness my hubby always seems to have a horseshoe firmly planted up his backside.  He was home for the weekend and decided to go back this morning instead of last night, as he didn't have to be at work until 1:30 p.m.   I keep telling him not to come home EVERY weekend as his job is stressful and the drive is over 3 hours each way.  Anyway, he went off the road this morning and ended up in a deep ditch.  He only has a stiff shoulder from the seatbelt, and after having the car pulled out by CAA, there didn't even seem to be anything wrong with it, so he was able to continue on to work.  His shoulder seems to be getting more sore by the hour, but I that's not unexpected.  We have a conditional offer on our house, but would love for someone else to come along and bump it, so we can get out of here fast.  If anyone wants to send us some good thoughts to help us sell the house, I would definitely be grateful.  Take care and bye for now.

hugs,

Brenda

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Brenda,
So so scary... I am glad your hubby is fine and no major damage. Car accidents my worst nightmare, my son is about to get his licence and I worry in advance everyday.
bear_flower
Cheers Susan

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Brenda I am so glad to hear hubby is OK .... it must be a worry every time he has to do that drive........ sending good vibes in the hope of a quick sale

nettie scotland
Website

I have been in your position Brenda and know how stressful it can be.Your poor husband.He was so lucky not to be seriously hurt.Will he take your advice and not travel home so much???
I wish I could help.
Thinking of you
Diane xx

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Positive thoughts and big healing hugs!!  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Brenda, how scary! I'm glad your hubs (and car) are OK.

Transmitting housebuying thoughts to all potential buyers dragging their feet . . . .

Eileen

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Oh Brenda hon - that is scary. I am also glad your hubby is ok. Tell him to be careful were he sits to keep that horseshoe ..... well lets just say ....close to home. *wink*
House selling angels on the way.  bear_innocent  bear_original

hugs kassie

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Awww Brenda   :hug:   Good thoughts and vibes your way.....

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Yikes - scary!  I'm glad to hear he is OK.  I sure hope the house sells soon.

Jane P.

K Pawz Guest

OMG that is so scary, I hope he will be okay.....sending great big bear hugs your way.

Bear Hugs,
Krista

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Glad it all turned out okay!  Big wishes for a quick sale on the house!

Thanks for all the good wishes and vibes, everyone.  Neil is very stiff and sore today, but is in a terrific mood anyway.  Small miracles like this can certainly give us a positive outlook. 
Kassie, so far so good, with his horseshoe.  He's always had it and hope he always keeps it.   Our daughter seems to have inherited it.  Take care and bye for now.

hugs,

Brenda

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Glad to hear that Neil is okay, Brenda - that must have been super scary!!! Hope your house sells soon!
Bear hugs, Edie

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Whewwwwwwwww...glad it turned out semi OK...sending special ~~~~~~Beams~~~~ your way!!!!
Hugs,

Thanks Edie and Charlotte!  I was stressed out trying to get a few pieces done for an internet show, but today they don't seem to matter nearly as much.  I hope he decides to stay put this weekend, but probably not.  Take care and bye for now.

Hugs,

Brenda

Board footer