Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

HPIM0580.JPGHPIM0584.JPGSome of you may remember Frankie.  We found her back in the fall in the ditch.  Our initial thought was that she had been hit by a car.  However, when the vet examined her, there were no signs of this.  She had some type of head trauma and she was super thin.  The guess is that she was the victim of someone's cruelty.  The head trauma has caused permanent damage to the eyes, so her sight is very, very bad.  As far as the weight, as you can see from the pictures, she is no longer thin.  She is the most wonderful, loving cat.  Originally there were a few people interested in adopting her.  When they found out that she would be blind, nobody wanted her.  I am so glad that I kept her.  We really love Frankie.  She is named after "Ole Blue Eyes" himself, Frank Sinatra.  I just thought you may be interested in hearing a story with a happy ending today.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

What a beautiful kitty she is Nina! 

bear_smile  bear_flower

Kim Basta
Widl tHyme Originals
bear_flower

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

nina, that is so kind of you to give so much love to this darling cat! I love cats and look forward to have a bigger home to have room for a happy cat or two!

People who did not want to adopt this little darling were stupid! Frankie looks like such a beautiful and loving cat... Never mind, you have all his love, i am sure!

Take care,
Beary hugs,
Sophie.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Nina! Thank you for sharing and keep on loving that beautiful kitty!

Many Hugs Louise

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:dance:  :dance: What a wonderful story!!  How lucky for Frankie that you found her.....and lucky for you too as you are blessed to have her in your lives. bear_thumb

:hug:
Tracy

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Frankie is a beautiful kitty!  Lucky you for finding such a loving friend.  Lucky Frankie for finding a loving home.   bear_original  bear_original  bear_original   Bless you for taking her in and caring for her.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

How wonderful of you to give Frankie such a warm loving home!
There is so much animal abuse in the world and it is so sad.  Thanks for being the type of person you are and taking care of Frankie, you are indeed special.
Frankie is also a beautiful lucky cat!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=20]Three Cheers for Frankie and her happy furmom![/size]

We had a blind cat once and we felt so much more responsible for him....but he was such fun too.....I was alway amazed at his adaptations.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Nina,
     Frankie is beauuutiful!  I'm so glad she has a loving family to make sure she is safe.  I don't understand what could make a person harm a defenseless animal!!!  Well, Frankie looks wonderful and certainly seems very comfy in her surroundings - you've done a super job and I hope you bring each other much love.

hugs,

Brenda

Stellajella Wien

Frankie, you lucky girl! bear_wub ... I guess, Nina, she found you,  bear_original not your her - she just knew that you offer the best place for her!
Good luck for you 2!

Gaby bear_flower

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Just goes to prove - there are really more nice people on this planet than not. Only they hide their light under a bushel,

What's that saying ... its better to light a candle that shout at the darkness.

Sandra  :redface:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

That is a lovely story of you rescuing Frankie, Nina and how lucky that she is now able to live
a happy life with someone who cares for her.
She is such a dear, pretty cat.

Bear hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh my . . . that beautiful Frankie cat is so gorgeous and soooooo lucky!

Board footer