Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01934-2.JPGBurmese cats have a tendency to drape from any appendage they can grab,

They follow one from room to room,

They want to be in the center of everything, even cleaning the toilet

So when I came in from my walk around the mulberry bush no one was there to greet me. 

No streaks of near black fur streaking around in pure exuberance that mom came home

No one even said "hi".   bear_cry

So I went searching.....I found them in my big basket, that I keep gollies and teddies in....those poor critters are squished under the two good for nothing live furbabies blearily wondering what all the fuss is about.....

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Ther look so comfortable and dear they werent squashing the gollies they were keeping them WARM.  :crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh Dilu!  They're beautiful cats!!  Knowing cats as I do, they're most certainly not trying to keep the gollies and bears warm.   bear_happy   They were trying to squish them out of the basket!  This is the same tactic my cat, Walker, uses to get someone to move out of his chair.  Of note:  Walker thinks all the chairs are his!   bear_wacko

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Thanks for sharing the pic, Dilu.   bear_original

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

They are ever so cute Dilu and look very comfortable cuddling up to the gollies.

Hugs
     Carolyn
'      bear_flower

Aleta

I do believe you are right.  Only they don't think all chairs are theirs, they think all laps are theirs.  The big guy is the worst.  Not only do I live to serve but could I possibly serve while allowing him to sleep on my lap all day and not disturb him but make sure dinner is special and ready on the stroke of noon?

Everyone

I love cats, have lived with them always and can not imagine not having a warm little furface
or two around.

They all have personalities, just like their fur cousins the pups, and it is true!  They do lower your blood pressure when you hold them on your lap and scratch their ears.....or in Kwatzu's case, his tum.

I keep telling him no self respecting kitty in kiddydom would want his tummy rubbed, its so vulnerable.  He just yawns at me.

They don't often give me a picture taking opportunity......hey hows the kittenwatch going up in Northern Oregon? 

Do you think it will ever stop raining?

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

How lucky you are to share life with those kitties! They bring so much joy with them!
I spent 18 years with a pair of oriental shorthairs.
JeannieB bear_original

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Kitten watch is good Dilu.   They are growing and playing and such delights.  I find myself  sneeking a peek or two at them whenever I possibly can.

I love the little stinkers.  I will truly miss them when they all go to their new homes. 

Rain...I wish it would leave for more than 24 hours.  My yard looks absolutely terrible.  It's never been such a mess of weeds and weeds and weeds.   I normally have been to the nursery to buy loads of flowers but I haven't even gotten the bed fully weeded yet and don't see it happening any time soon.  AUGH!!!

Yep....I do so understand~ Almost a What's-the-point mentallity going on here.....

Although the hubs is all hot for me to start growing hops......for his home brews....hmmmmm

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Those cats of yours are soooooo beautiful, Dilu!

Board footer