Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

I just want to say sorry for not  been around in TT
for last few weeks. I receive sweet e-mail and PM form
TT members asking where I am.
I was visiting TT almost everyday but didn't feel like
to talk about my problem...
Some of you may Know about my mom's illness,
my mom who has breast cancer was been in sick
for last few month and couldn't eat much and
I was so worry about her. but now, she is
getting little bit better and she is eating well .
She lost so may weights and it really scared me.
I hope she keep eating like she is now and add more weights  soon. or if not, I will chop up my FAT and give it to her.  bear_tongue
I'm so sorry for let you worry about my family matter..

Also, I was busy for making bears and I find out that
it is really hard to create a bear or do anything when
your mom(or your close one) is not doing well.  bear_cry
I'm attending to the 14th Teddy Bear Convention
on 10th,11th June(at TOKYO) and I have only 4days
left but I'm making bears like a mad woman now!!
I will make sure to give you a report of this show ,
so please wait for my photo and report.  :photo:  :hug: 

Thanks for taking your time to read my post.
I love you all !!
Marie Okamura

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Oh Marie.  It is hard when someone you love is ill.  Don't forget to look after yourself during this time.
and many hugs to you

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Marie, I'm so sorry about your Mom--

I hope she keeps getting better and better! You must have been very very worried :hug:  :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh Marie, I'm so sorry to hear your mom is battling breast cancer.It is a battle though but it can be won,my mom beat it and I pray that your mom will too. Big hugs to you and your family  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Marie I'm so sorry about your mom and glad you have told us.  I'm glad she is doing a little better but it is so awful having someone you love so much so ill.  Please take care of yourself and don't worry about your bears.  You will feel better about making them soon, I know I went through the same thing a while back and am back to making bears again...It is very draining being so worried.  Big hugs honey and write whenever you need an extra hug  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
xo Sarah

chris009av Real Deal Bears

It's good to hear from you Marie, but sorry to hear your Mum is battling breast cancer.
I know how hard it is to concentrate when a loved one is very ill, and it's good to hear that your Mum is starting to eat a bit better. Hope this keeps up and will send up little prayers for you.
Bearhugs, chris H  :pray:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Take Care Marie, sorry to hear about your Mom, our prayers are with you all.

Take care.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Warmest hugs to you and your mom Marie!  Good luck with your show too!  :hug:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Marie,

I am keeping you and your mom in my prayers.  I know how you feel.  It is a tough time, but there is a brighter day coming.  Be strong and remember that God is in control.

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Marie, I will be praying for your mom and your family.  :hug:  I know it's very hard when someone you love is sick. I hope your mom is eating lots of fresh vegetables and fruit--and potatoes and rice--so she gets lots of vitamins and minerals and nutrients to get her strength back.

Have fun at your show, too!  bear_smile

Bear hugs,
Debora

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Awwww, Marie..... huge hugs to you and your mom. I understand completely!!
You are to be admired for getting those bears made for your show this weekend! It is indeed very hard to create sweet, loveable bears when you are worrying and distressed about a loved one. Glad your mom is doing better right now and perhaps the show is just what you needed to get you back to sewing!

Can't wait to hear about the show and don't ever hesitate to let us know when you are having a dificult time. I can tell you from experience that the folks on TT are very loving and supportive and will always be here for you!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Daphne

zemeski Posts: 434

Marie - You are such a precious person!! My grandmother (pictured below) of 94 had breast cancer a few years ago. She had surgery and they removed all the cancer not the breast. They had changed her hormones and they think that is what caused the cancer. After her surgery they put her back on the hormones which I don't understand why. She went last week to a new doctor and they found another lump in her breast and they think the cancer has come back. They told her absolutely no more hormones. They are finding more and more of woman who take hormones are getting cancer. She is a strong lady. She always has taken care of herself. She walks a mile everyday. She still does house work etc.. She doesn't eat much but we have to make her. She lives with my parents now for a year in April. I think that with the support of family she can beat this again!!! I hope that things get better. I'm keeping you in my thoughts along with your mother and family.

:hug:

This was taken last year...
DeliaSullenberger.jpg

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Marie... glad she is doing better (I was worried about you, dear!)....  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Marie, I am so sorry to hear about your poor Mum.  We are all keeping you and her in our thoughts.  Stay as strong as possible, and jump in here every now and then to let us know how you are both doing.

Danni

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Thanks everyone !!
I'm trying to stay calm and keep positive.
I will keep what you all have said in mind.

TT are special place for me and you all are
the special person.  :hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Marie, I am so sorry to hear about your Mom also, it is a huge worry when someone close to you is sick. It's good to hear that she is feeling a little better and is eating again.
Take care of yourself.
Big Hugs,
Terrie

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh Marie . . . I do so hope your mom continues to improve, and I wish peace/comfort for you.  Please know that you, your mom, and your family are in my thoughts.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Marie sweet girl! You and your Mom are in our prayers. You take as much time out as you need to but remeber we are always here for you!

Many Hugs and Prayers Louise

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, dear Marie, I did not remember your mum was fighting a cancer.... I feel so sorry for her!
I really hope she is going to keep eating well and get fitter. Luckyly it will help her winning the fight. I am sure she is a very brave woman and will make it!

Please, hug her for me and say her I will cross my fingers for her.

And you, honey, be brave too and keep encouraging her. Keep making bears too, and why not making a healing bear for her? Unless you already did it!

Take care and try to have fun at your show. This will give you an opportunity to change your mind during a few days and will give you more strength.

Lots of love,
Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Marie...   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Hugs and prayers to both you and your mom Marie.  I didn't know she was fighter cancer either.  I am so glad to hear that she is feeling a bit better.  You must be so worried about her, but remember it can be beat !  :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Marie,

I had no idea your mom had cancer.  My mom has beaten 2 types of cancer (skin and parotid) in the past year and a half.  I'm glad your mom is eating better.  I hope she gets better soon.  Sending you many bear hugs.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Dear Marie,
MY warmest wishes to you and your Mum at this difficult time, all the best and I hope you are both feeling better real soon.
:hug:
Cheers Susan

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

foryoucelyyy.gif:hug:

Marie, you know everything, that I told before..
bear_wub I hope your Mom will feel better  :hug:

You have to be strong to support your family.
And don't work too much! I know your are twice busier now (does your partner came back?)  bear_angry  bear_angry
Hurry up my friend..the show is too close!!!!!!!  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_whistle
Take some sleep too...or you will oversleep your bear show!  :crackup:

Do take PHOTOS!!!!!
Oh, Japanese show!!!! I want to be there too....  bear_angry  bear_angry

Good luck!

Julia  :hug:medveddlubbov.gif

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_sad  bear_sad I'm so sorry to hear this about your mother Marie.  You and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers.  Many hugs: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Tracy

Pages:

Board footer