Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Hey Beary Pals,
I have a big request apparently one of my bears has made the cover of the UK magazine Teddy Bear Scene! YAHOO :dance: and here in Canada we seem to be months behind with the British mags.  So far I haven't been able to nab one and I'm so excited I can't wait till hell freezes over, that's about the time the mag will land on our shelves.  SOOOOO if any one out there is willing to pick up a few copies (3-4) I would really, really appreciated it :pray: .  I can pay for them via paypal or with a money order or in mohair bear_grin blood what ever works for you :crackup: I think it is the june Issue it has this Bearhaven Bear on the cover for the give away.  Hoping bear_cry  someone out there will take pity on me and lend a helping paw.

Thanks so much guys
Hugs Deborah

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

cover.jpgAll right if you want to play that way Mr. not willing to accept my picture upload I'm gonna get you this way I hope, fingers crossed.  Photo dosen't want to show up so here goes another angle.
hugs Deb

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

tbs.jpgHere s a preview of it!!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Deb,
  None of my local bookstores carry TBS, otherwise I'd be more than happy to buy them out and send along to you!  Drat!  A big huge hug and congratulations to you though!!!!!!  You must be head over heels excited!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Hiya. I don't think I will be in town this week to get you some but if someone else can't get them sooner let me know by email or PM and I think I could get them next weekend. It does look rather good, although I think your photo looks even better. A definite one to frame. bear_thumb I've just thought I hope its still out for next weekend!

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Hi Beary pals,
I just went to Teddy Bears Scene's web page and found out I could order back issues so I went ahead and placed an order for 2 mags.  Never even thought of going to their web page :doh: silly me.  Anyway thank you all for your messages.
Hugs Deborah

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Well done Deb!  :clap:  :clap:  Wow...you are the front cover!!!!  bear_thumb  I love his face its adorable  bear_wub
xo Sarah

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

Wow! Congrats!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congratulations Deborah. Your bears are fantastic. :clap:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Deb,
     I finally have time to post, now that Neil's holidays are over LOL!  You bear looks fantastic on the cover - "yeah" for you!  Can't wait to see it in the flesh, so to speak.  I am sooooo ready for tea on Thursday - see you then!

hugs,

Brenda

Board footer