Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Do any of you ladies from Australia take Australian Bear Creations magazine?  I just received a complimentary copy of the "Annual", volume 11, number 1 and it has two of my bears on the back cover!!  I had no idea it was going to happen!!  Beary Cheap, one of your suppliers, sells my patterns and they chose to use two of my bears in their ad for this issue and I'm so very pleased and surprised!!! bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin  Just thought I'd toot MY horn, too!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Woo Hoo!  You go, Miss Texas!  That's great news; congratulations!

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Hiya Sue Ann,
I noticed your bears on the back cover of the last few ABC magazines...and they look superb! I feel badly now that I didn't say something.:( I guess those of us who are less well known, just figure that things like that possibly become a bit ho-hum for people who are used to seeing their work in print. I just assumed you had an arrangement with Beary Cheap to be their new 'Cover Girl';)..didn't occur to me that you may not know about it! So a huge congratulations from me...I think it's great that you don't take things like this for granted.:D I guess when things do get ho-hum, it's time to get a new hobby!:rolleyes:
Sindie Smiths bears have been in the spot where your bears now reside on the Beary Cheap ad, fo a long time now...so it's nice to see some different bears....especially yours! How do you find the synthetics like the ones in the ad? Your bears don't really look like they've 'grown' like synthetic sometimes does. Did you line it? I have only used the 'Kohair" from Beary cheap from the synthetic range, and I hated it...would never make another bear from it again...it rolled at the edges and slipped all over the place.:/

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh like Hayley, I would have though you had known!!   But congratulations anyhow, and your bears deserve to be cover girls (even if they are back cover girls hehe)

Well done you!
Danni

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thank you much, Hayley!!  Oh goodness no . . . I had no idea my bears were being put in the ads!  As I looked through this issue, there was another of my bears in the "There's a Bear in There" section . . . I am astounded!  Beary Cheap does sell my patterns and makes up kits with them, so it's very nice to have that exposure!  Glad you're back! 

Thank you, too, Danni!  Front or back . . . it's an honor to be there!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh I didn't mean anything by backcover girls - It sure is a HUGE compliment, and something I really want to strive for..... so watch out front and back cover bears, my bears will be there...

Okay, perhaps not for years, but it WILL heppen!

Board footer