Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Hi everyone,

I missed you all so much.

I had a lovely holiday...i will post pics and  info about my hols and my visit with my aunt who has cancer later this week...

I came back with a dredfully bad chest infection. bear_sad It really knocked my socks off.

Yeah it now seems to be clearing due to antibiotics which i hate taking, but i really needed them this time bear_sad

Ive just  tried to catch up on postings but there must be hundreds that I have missed. bear_ermm

Let me know if ive missed anything important will you? bear_original

I know i missed the Lemonade Benefit Bear auction on BID4BEARS as ive just listed on there  bear_sad  I will def be donating a bear in September bear_original

I hope that everyone is all okey. :hug:

Im sooooo glad to be back.... :hug:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Lanie hon,
Nice to see you back. Looking forward to your pictures. So sorry to hear you were not well , but very glad to hear you are better.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

hugs kassie

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Hi Lanie

Glad to have you back, sorry you've been unwell. I hope you had a lovely holiday and I imagine your aunt's spirits were uplifted to see you.

:hug:

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Hi Kassie and Kate im so glad to be back.

Just love both of your new bear designs they are superb. :clap:

It was a lovely holiday and sheila's spirits are through the roof.  bear_original

While we were there she was told that the drug therapy she was taking post radio-therapy pre chemo has started to work and her cancers are shrinking.

Very emotional i dont think i have ever seen anyone experience euphoria before.  bear_original

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Not back five minutes and your helping newbies  :redface:
Thanks for the tip Lanie xxx
bear_thumb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Lanie. I was wondering what had happened to you lately.  Glad you're back. :hug:

Board footer