Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Everyone!

I just had to pop in to say hi!  I have not fallen off the edge of the earth :lol:. 
I am SO behind in posts now I don't know if I'll ever really catch up...

My daughter left for the summer bear_ermm which always gets me down...Hubby had taken some time off work... which means I don't get nearly as much done myself :rolleyes:... and we went to the NASCAR races in Chicago, and last weekend the Renaissance Faire.

Been trying to get myself re-organized so I can get ready for the Oct bear show... hbby laughs and says one of my hobbies is "organizing"... note that does NOT mean "staying organized" LOL!  Seriously though.. some always sticks bear_original

And- although I should not have spent the time on it... I TOTALLY revamped my website.

And of course, been working on bears :D

Gotta run... but I MISSED YOU ALL!!!!!!  I'll be back and hope to start catching up tomorrow!

Big hugz and kisses to all my bear sisters,
(whoops!  forgot there's some guys here too... brothers too bear_original )

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi Laura.  Boy, have you been missed.  I understand all too well the depression of seeing kids leave to the "other" spouse for part or all of the summer; please write or call if you want to talk more.

I noticed your new website just yesterday, when I was checking out TEDDY TALK sites on a lark.  Beautiful!!!

Welcome home.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, Laura . . . I wondered where you went . . . I've really missed you here, my friend!  Glad all is reasonably well with you and that nothing horrible has happened.  Sounds like your life has been bitter/sweet the last few weeks.  Big welcome back to us!! bear_laugh bear_laugh  I'm off to look at your website!  Wow, your website is VERY nice!!  Way to go!! bear_grin

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hello Laura-Lynn :D
I've missed  you  !!!!!!!!
Thank you & Thank you for quick stop.  :lol:
I just noticed you new website,
How CUTE !!!!! great work!  :cool:
You must been sooo
busy of creating such nice website bear_shocked 

sorry that you are feeling down now.
((( Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs )))
                    and
((( tickle  tickle tickle tickle tickle )))

You should be laughing now... he he

Big Hugs/Marie

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hi Sweetie pie....

come back soon.....catch up ......don't leave....for so long......

now I gotta go see this revamped web site!

Huggies and gollygeewhishes to you!

Dilu

PS  Was this short and pithy?!?!  bear_grin:lol::lol:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww Laura,  what a nice web site- but your other was nice too.....I found this one relaxing and sweet, and I loved your scrolling bears!

Good job, Girlygirl and it WAS worth the extra time.  Very nice

Dilu

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Laura,
You have been missed!!!
Your new site is adorable!
I know that can take a lot of time!
Sounds like you've been busy.
Just be sure you take time to enjoy your summer!
We'll look forward to hearing from you when you can stop by!!
Hugs,
Daphne

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hiya Laura! Nice to see you back with us ! I have just taken a really good look at your revamped website. Hey it's looking fandabbydozzie, what a great job you've done on it Laura, you clever girl!

Jane

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I was wondering where you have been!  I was wondering where the "shrinky dink gal" was - that is how I remember you!  LOL  Website is looking good, I love the little teddy graffics!  I really need a website, but dont know where to start!:D anywho, glad to see you back!:D

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Awww!  Thanks EVERYONE!   Shelli, Thank you!!!   I know you go thru the same thing... I remember what happend with poor Toby bear_sad  I'm feeling much better after all of those hugs... and laughing ... hey Marie.. I'm VERY ticklish bear_laugh  Thank you all also for all nice words about my website :)

Dilu... "short & pithy" LOL!!!  I also was thinking about your email... where you were a bit confused about the first couple of pages...  I made a couple of changes to the main page.  Hope it's easier to follow :)

If it's NOT... please ya'll let me know!  I changed it so you have to click "Enter" instead of automatically being switched - so you know it IS my website :)

Kim you crack me up!  "shrinky dink gal" LOL!!  As for not knowing where to begin with a website.. I've found that if you just start somewhere.. you 'll end up there LOL!  What I mean is you may not start with what you've pictured... but you just keep tweaking here and there and it gradually becomes what you want.  Just start slow and simple...

thanks about the graphics... although I cannot take credit!  I knew I did NOT have time to learn to do that too!  So I searched on google and found this artist - Helena.  She's a very sweet Swedish artist currently living in Norway.  There's a link to her site from my website at the bottom of each page.

Well, gotta run (again!)  and take one of my daughter's friends to the mall.  (it's her birthday)

Board footer