Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Look look, look, look what Penny has done for me..........................

I have an avatar all of my own.  She has also created a banner for me - but since my website is 'still under construction (is that the terminology) I haven't put that on yet.  Actually - I haven't figured out how to create one yet. I obviously need to borrow someone's three year old to show me what to do. :crackup:

Penny - I'm soooooooooooo grateful and exited - I could crush a grape.

This lady is fantastic -so patient.   Of course I must have inadvertently put a curse on her  technical equipment as usual - her computer broke down when she was right in the middle of creating - but you know all about that.
Its always the same - that's why there are no pics of me - the camera breaks - literally.

Hope you all like my 'new identity'.

Thanks for letting me show off a little (it doesn't happen very often - a girl has to make the most of opportunities that arise..............)

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Aw Sandra, isn't that PenPen a sweetie.  She hides under that tough exterior but we know better...now if GC would just pay attention.  :)

In terms of the camera fate...I hear ya.  I suffer the same tragic fate.  Although mine is somewhat intentional in that I avoid the camera when at all possible.  "Oh let ME take the pictures..."   

Lovely avatar!!!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Lovely work Penny!  You look very posh now Sandra!  bear_tongue

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Looks great Sandra. I love the bear too. I can't believe how quick you have developed your style. Good on ya!! :hug:

Amanda wrote:

Looks great Sandra. I love the bear too. I can't believe how quick you have developed your style. Good on ya!! :hug:

I didnt know I had one..............seriously..........

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Really beautiful, Sandra--Penny does beautiful work. The colors and background pattern are Just Right!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Lovely Sandra  bear_thumb  :clap: I'm so glad things are moving along for you Exciting!!  :dance:
Love the avatar Penny!!  :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wonderful work with the Avatar, Penny.
No wonder you are so happy Sandra - great Bear.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

Eileen wrote:

bear_original Really beautiful, Sandra--Penny does beautiful work. The colors and background pattern are Just Right!

Penny had such a time - I'm colour blind which restricts somewhat.  She had to make sure I could see it.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Congrats Sandra!   Penny ,brilliant work as usual. :clap:  bear_flower
Wendy bear_thumb

Board footer