Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Heat-06.jpgThe Miami Heat (professional basketball team) won the NBA championship last night for the first time in franchise history!   I cheer for the Heat and everyone here is very excited! 

My college, the University of Florida Gators, won the college basketball national championship a couple of months ago.  The Heat have 2 former Gators on their team.  It's a great year for Florida basketball!   

Go Heat! 
Go Gators! 

p029.gif

f035.gif

d040.gif

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Sorry, Sue Ann, but at least they got to the finals for the first time ever.  The Dallas fans were booing the Heat.  Do you cheer for the Spurs too?  I like the Spurs. 

Erin, the Heat beat the Pistons to get to the finals.  But I don't feel bad for them because they're won a lot of titles lately.   bear_grin     How did you get to be a Pistons fan living in CA?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I like the Spurs when they aren't playing the Mavericks.  I like the Phoenix Suns, too, but only if they aren't playing Dallas.

Board footer