Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Show-Raccoon-1.JPGShow-Raccoon-2.JPGShow-Raccoon.jpgWell, I posted this little guy in the showcase, but here is my little needle felted raccoon for the bear show next month.  I thought I'd add a little noise in this forum, too (although I'll admit being a bad NF TTer and haven't had time to come in here, either!!  :redface: I'm sorry!) 

here is Smidgen, sitting at just over 5 inches tall.

Kimberly W.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Kimberly he is perfect, absolutely adorable and I truly love him.....he looks like the guys we watch in the evenings.....He is the reason we keep our garbage can locked up in the wood shed!

Look at that innocent face!

You did such a wonderfully fantabulously great job!!!

[size=30]CONGRATULATIONS[/size]

Ft. Bragg, NC

Hey Renae,

His 'grabby fingers' and toes are made from polymer clay. bear_original  Thanks for the compliment on him!  bear_wub  I have been thinking, "Man, I really want to make a raccoon" ever since we (my family and I) were leaving a state park nearby, and we saw a momma and two babies come waddling out of the woods at dusk. My husband managed to get one pic of them before they were gone.  What a good pic, eh! lol

realraccoons.jpg

I just noticed you posted, Dilu... Thank you so much!! 

lol We are bad, we used to feed our resident wild raccoon at our old apartment.  It was just one lone apartment upstairs from a beauty salon and had an outside entrance and stairs, and the little girl would come up and eat every night, wash her hands in our dog's water, sit around and look at us, then leave.  One night a big ol guy came up to get a bite to eat, too, and you should have HEARD it!!  She just growled and spat and scraped at him, and he sat there with the exact same look on his face as my little needle felted one above.  LOL

Kimberly W.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Kim, you are so good at everything you try... I am jealous!

He is adorable!!!  :hug:  :hug:

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Kim, He is awsome!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Hugs, Lynn

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Kim, he is fantastic.  :clap:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Such a cutie Kimberly!!! You are good at this. One of these days I'll have to try and make a critter.
Wendy bear_thumb

Ft. Bragg, NC

I was wondering what happened to you, Kim Bee!  I was about to email you if I hadn't seen you soon! bear_original  But... I haven't been able to really browse over TT, so you mught be here and I'm just crazy! lol

Thank you all so much, Lynn, Erin, Karen, and Wendy!  He was a lot of fun to make, too.  I don't think he'll be the last raccoon to come out of the 'Bear' Bottoms Studio! lol

Renae, yes, that's pretty much the look on that guy's face.  It was basically her sitting there, about 3 steps up, hissing, growling, and wagging her tail, while the boy kind of sat there on his butt with his ears pricked like, "What?" sniff sniff, "What's that up there? Smells like dog food!" lol  "Oh, pleeeeaaaase, pleeeaaase can I have some of that dog food?"

Kimberly W.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Kim, I think this is probably the cutest and best shaped raccon I have seen.  I love your proportions. :clap:  :clap:

Board footer