Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Tiffany4frontonlookingcute.jpgTiffany3-fullfronton.jpgTiffany2.jpgTiffany1.jpgThis is Tiffany. My latest wee platypuss with needle felted face and toes.
These pics are just a rush job. I only just finished her tonight.
When I get better pics I'll pop one on showcase.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I feel like partying already!  :clap:

Marion

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

My daughter Tiffany thinks she is dvine!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

She's for me right??/

Well, she told me she wants to come to my house, so you better hurry up and send her!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Awwww, I'm glad I jumped in here to take a look-see!!!  She is SO darling and sweet and bitty!  You do such a wonderful job on those platee-poos!  bear_wub You almost forget they have nasty sharp poisonous spurs on their back feet!!!! lol (well, the real one's anyway... you're not putting nasty sharp poinonous spurs on these little sweeties, are you?)  :crackup:  bear_happy  bear_whistle  bear_wacko  :hug:

Kimberly W.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

She is adorable! I love your platys!!!! I thought she was bigger til I saw her in your hand!  bear_wub  bear_wub

Dilu Posts: 8,574

She is fantastic!

How adorable!!!

f040.gif

What a great job you have done!!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Thankyou, Thankyou. :hug:  She is a pending sale. SORRY Heather.  Only Monty got a spur. But since he is just a wee baby he only got a baby spur.     Nothing nasty hangs out at my place. I wo'nt even collect a dragon unless he is a baby and or hatching.  bear_grin
Well I must say that I am quite partial to Tiffany. I didnt make one mistake on this one and I seem to have the pattern tweeked to just about right now.  Which means I can experiment further safe in the knowledge that the proportions are fine. (big grin) Thankyou for looking.
Wendy bear_flower

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Wendy, you make the best platys.  I like your color choice, he looks like such a little baby.  AWESOME!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Wendy,
She is just beautiful!! What a great expression on that wee face!!!
Hugs,

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Great job Wendy.....but then you always do a great job!
Purple_smiley.gif
Hugs,
Sandi

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

Tiffany is fantastic!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb What a great work on this little face! Beautiful ! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fantastic work Wendy, they are the best, this one is a real cutie :hug:

Board footer