Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

MeganWeb_small1.jpg76ers_2_Alex__at_stand1.jpgHi Every One,
I just wanted to say Thank You again for all your support with the Lemonade Bears Benefit. We had amazing success raising $5,850.00. I rounded it off & added the difference to make our grand total $6,000.00. The donation will be made in all artist & buyers names, it will be given to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation this week. I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. I'm already looking forward to September's benefit, & I hope that we have another great turnout & even more success.

Fighting childhood cancer one teddy bear at a time!

Until then have a great summer,  Sandy   :lol:

Along with the donation I'm giving Alex's Mom the little bear "Megan" that Kim Basta created for the benefit. She is absolutely adorable in her little sun dress. She reminded me of a picture that I saw of Alex at one of her lemonade stands. I know Liz is going to love her as much as I do.

-Kim, I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your picture to show off Megan.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

WOW Sandy!!! You should be so very proud!! Congratulations on the huge success!!!  :clap:  :clap:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Wow Sandy...that IS wonderful...and such a great cause!!!
:clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Congratulations Sandy!  I'm glad everything was such a success - you must be very pleased at how things turned out.  I'm sure Alex's mom will love Megan - what a lovely gesture.

hugs,

Brenda

K Pawz Guest

Wow Sandy that is just amazing!!! Awesome job everyone!!!! ....
Hugs,
Krista

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Sandy, Congratulations for the huge success !!!!  bear_flower

hugs
Marie  :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh that is fantastic!!!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   I didnt' have time to do a charity bear this time... but I did do some bidding  bear_grin

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

YEA!!!!  I'm so happy that the benefit was so successful!   bear_thumb  :clap:  bear_wub
Sandy, you are truly to be commended for all your hard work!
Of course I don't mind that you borrowed little Megan's picture... I'm pleased as punch, and SO TOUCHED that she'll be finding her "forever home" with Alex's Mom!  bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Congratulations, Sandy!! What wonderful news .. . I can't wait for the September auction bear_thumb

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Sandy that is a huge success.  You must be thrilled.  I'm sure it was a lot of work to organize, but what a wonderful thing you have done !     :clap:  :dance:  I'm sure Alex's mom will love Megan too.   I hope to have a bear to donate in September.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=18]Three cheers to SANDI and NANCY T![/size]

We all know how much work Sandi did and she is to be held up as an example to all for her altruisim.

However, lest those of you think Nancy T.  simply donated the space for the auction, let me assure you she did so much more.

She spent countless hours working on computer programs to support this charity and assist the woman in charge, she printed many items up for the charity and is truly a near computer genius, because she spent even more countless hours learning the programs (HTML and others) that enabled her to participate in the charity...

So three cheers for our

[size=20]Sandi and Nancy [/size]

both ladies are truly remarkable....and

September is right around the corner....so lets get these nimble fingers moving fast.....

How about one Lemonade Bear from each of us?  (Yup....I'm even going to do a BEAR....)

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hip, hip hooray!!

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Woo hoo!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance: I'm glad the benefit went so well!!  And I'm in love with the bear I won........Gabriel by our Krista of K Pawz Creations! bear_wub He is so neat!!  I wasn't able to contribute with one of my bears, but I found a way to help out anyway! bear_grin

PS--Sandy, my little boy is still sleeping with Rizzo.  I've lost him forever!! bear_grin  bear_wub

:hug:
Tracy

Dilu Posts: 8,574

How cute Tracy....can we have a piccy of the two sleeping together?

f030.gif  u010.gif

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

WOOOHOOO!!!  You go everyone!  That is just fantastic, amazing work!

Danni

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Sandy and Nancy,

Great job!  I'm so glad it was a success, and I hope September does even better!   :dance:  :clap:

I can't make a bear to donate, but I've put up info on I Love Teddies and I bought a very cute Pottershouse bear from the auction.   bear_original

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I won't be able to make another bear for the September auction, too many other commitments, but you better believe I'll join in the bidding again!!!

Thank you again for the opportunity and thank you too, for all your hard work.  This is no small task.....even if it is a labor of love.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations on the amazing work.
So glad it was such a success and  Best wishes for the September auction.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Well done everyone :clap:

Board footer