Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

Hello to you all. It has been quite awhile since I have been online. Have done a few shows in the last couple of months, so have been busy making bears.  What I would like to know about is - can anyone tell me if there are any bear related or miniature accessories craft stores in the Buena Park area L.A. or areas that are within a taxi ride. I am lucky to be having a holiday in Canada for 2 weeks and then will be spending a week in Buena Park near Knottsbury Farm.
I have also finished my website. It is very basic but if anyone would like to have a look its
www.rainebears.com

Until next time
Hugs
Laraine

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Hi, Laraine!

I love your site and your sweet bears. Thanks for sharing! bear_flower I don't know of craft stores in Buena Park, but there's a place called Hobby City that's on Beach Blvd., south of Buena Park. I think there's a doll and toy museum and a doll hospital and a bear shop, among other things, but I haven't been there in years! Perhaps someone who knows the area better can help you out.

Debora

Board footer