Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

clare14 Country Bears
England

As I type this, I'm thinking we've probably discussed it before, sorry folks!!   :redface:   I want to redo my homepage and make it more interesting, and add a picture of me - eeeek!!!  (Blimey, can't sell for love nor money now, am I doing the right thing.....??   bear_wacko )

Just wondered what makes a good homepage for you??   I'll be very grateful for any answers!!   :hug:

sarahjane Brisbane

Hi Clare,

I like something nice and easy on the eye, preferably with at least one photo of the bearmakers bears on it so that I can see their style. Something that invites me to look further, kind of like the title page on a book  bear_grin

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I enjoy simplicity, interesting color use and the occasional font -- but mostly, streamlined functionality, and, as Dilu is so fond of saying, PICTURES!!!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I think Renae has said it all Clare!
I don't like it if the mouse pointer has a trail of whatever following it and I don't like the pages with heavy backgrounds that are too fussy. I do like to see lots of pictures and info on the product. I also like to see is behind the bears so a picture of the artist is a must as far as I go.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Board footer