Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi everyone.  I have found out the list of the 2006 TOBY winners.

Here it is:

Miniature Artist Bear/Undressed: Michelle Lamb, Minuet
Small Artist Bear/Dressed,Costumed: Pat Youderin, Jeckle
Small Artist Bear/Undressed: Pat Youderin, Spencer
Large artist Bear/Dressed,Costumed: Michelle Lamb, Burl Ives
Large Artist Bear/Undressed: Judi Paul, Sherwood
Artist"Friends": Karen Lyons, Bebee in the Yarn Basket
Artist Bear/Nontraditional Materials: Janine Genua, Chuckles

I am so incredibly thrilled and deeply honored that my Sherwood has won a TOBY.  This is my first TOBY.

At the same time I know that my winning meant that Sue Ann and Lisa our Dear TTer's did not.   Sue Ann and Lisa, you are truley amzing artist's of whom I admire very greatly.  bear_original  Sorry I am not wonderful with words..I am a bit shocked right now.

Thank you to everyone who supported me. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Judi, I'm so thrilled for you!  Congratulations!  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you Shelli.  Looks like Your darling piggie and my tiger should get together for drinks...he has sworn off pork.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Congratulations! to all.  :hug:
Judi and for you too. :hug:  Your bear (and the series of Sherwood bears) are amazing! You deserve that.  bear_wub

I'm happy for you, my dear friend.  bear_flower
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Julia

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Congratulations, Judi!  :hug: ! I was waiting to hear the winners. I was just amazed by so many of the Industry's Choice winners this year, including our very own Judi, Shelli, Lisa, and Sue Ann! bear_thumb  Do you know who won the miniature dressed and tabloid categories?

Bear hugs,
Debora

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

oh Judi, That is WONDERFUL! You so deserve it! Enjoy and bask in that wonderful feeling.
Hugs
Sonya

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Huge congratulations Judi...a well deserved win :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

SP_SHERWOOD_frontRESZ.jpgThank you everyone...I am so excited rigth now I can't even type.  May I share his photo with you..  I know you have probably already seen him but I would like to post him again.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oooh...I was just moments ago wondering about these.  Congratulations Judi...and you know what Congratulations to everyone who entered and who were nominated...I still believe everyone deserves to win (Okay everyone I know at least)  bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big, huge congrats, Judi . . . . fantastic news for you and well deserved!!  You go, girl - this is just the first of MANY to come!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

:clap: !!Congratulations Judi!!  :clap:

This is truly deserved!  I honestly can't believe it's your first...there are sure to be more to come.
You just enjoy every minute of this exciting time! (And you can post Sherwood's photo as many times as you like... can't get enough of him, he's just lovely)

~Chrissi
ebay, ctcatherwoods
coming summer2006...www.CatherWoods.com

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: WHOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Sherwood is smiling BIGTIME for his TOBY Award!!!   :hug: 

:hug:  :hug: Congratulations Judi!!!!  :hug:  :hug:   I'll bet you're over the moon ...and well you should be, all your hardwork has paid off  bear_flower

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Congratulations on your Toby, Judi - Sherwood is wonderfuland!!!  And I agree, congratulations to all the other nominees - they are all wonderful. 

hugs,

Brenda

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Judi... A BIG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on your win!!!  That's WONDERFUL!   :hug:  :love:
Oh... and there's STILL the Golden Teddy's to be announced as well, and I know you are up for a bunch of those too!  You muct just be walking on air!

Shantell, hon, I can't agree with you more... I wish everyone I knew could win too!   :hug:  bear_tongue   I thought that each and every one of the nominees were so fabulous!  It was truly agonizing to pick just one from each group... there were oh so many reasons why each just pulled at my heartstrings!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

:clap:  :clap: CONGRATULATIONS!! And congratulations to SueAnn and Lisa on getting nominated!!!  :clap:  :clap:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

CONGRATULATIONS JUDI

Sherwood is so amazing like all your work, so much time, detail and talent.  And to everyone else who entered, you all have amazing talent too and it doesn't seem fair that eveyone can't win bear_sad
xo Sarah

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Dear Judi,
Three Cheers for a wonderful achievement, what a excitiing time for you. Enjoy your high, it is very well deserved. To be nominated for such and outstanding award is a feat in itself. Congratulations to all those amazing artists nominated. A dream to hold onto forever.
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Cheers Susan

Dilu Posts: 8,574

c014.gif 

Well  When I looked at the piccys and voted all we could keep saying to each other, yep, the hubby helped, was that the talent out there in bearland was pretty incredible.

Congrats to Judi on your win-

Since it was MY mag I got to make the final decision and I confess I voted for TT ladies first....what can I say?  I'm loyal and goofy.

c011.gif I think that the TT folks who were nominated all did wonderful work.  Absolutely incredible fantabulous work.  c011.gif

a194.gif And the best of luck to everyone who tried next year!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Judi, fantastic news, and congratulations. Sherwood is fabulous. What a great achievement.
:clap:
Congrats to everyone else that participated. :clap:

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

CONGRATULATIONS JUDI!!!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

A well deserved win!!!
Happy_kang.gifHappy_kang.gifHappy_kang.gif
I'm so, soooo happy for you,
Sandi

sarahjane Brisbane

CONGRATULATIONS JUDI

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

You must be over the moon
and congratulations to all those who were nominated that is a great honour. All the entries were outstanding.

tanyacook1 Bears By Tanya

Congrats Sweetie!!

Your wonderful spirit manifests itself in your creations. :hug:  bear_wub  :dance:

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

ABSOLUTEY PURE PERFECTION!!! MANY CONGRATULATIONS :dance:   :dance:

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

What WONDERFUL news Judi! And so deserved! CONGRATULATIONS!!
It seems like and eternity that we've had to wait to find out the winners. I am just so pleased for you. Cherish the moment and make it last! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

alexisbears Alexis Bears
Wellington

CONGRATULATIONS!

You definately deserve it, - your work is wondeful.

Go treat yourself to something yummy/pretty/frivolous to celebrate!!

Hugs,

Alexis

Board footer