Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

K Pawz Guest

sebastian.jpgrajah.jpgHi everyone, as said already sorry for the lack of posts lately....As requested here are updated pictures of the kittens....we are keeping three now...Rajah, Sebastian, and Meeko...Jasmine, Kimba, Huey and Mom Madison went up for adoption today...it is going to be hard to see them go... We also have a new mom with three kittens as well right now, although she is a bit camera shy...the pound was going to euthanize her when she was still pregnant so we are fostering her and her 3 two week old babies....

enjoy the pictures

Hugs,
krista
meeko.jpgKimba.jpgJasmine.jpgHeuy.jpgMaddison.jpg

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Oh Krista, I'm glad three of them will stay with you (I don't know how you could choose.  They are all darling!)  And now you have MORE kittens!  WOW!  I really home Maddison finds a good home - she's gorgeous.

hugs,

Brenda

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Awww I love Jasmine! They are all cuties! But Jasmine, what a face!
Sonya

K Pawz Guest

I know it was so hard to choose....and we were going to keep Madison as well, but she seems to be an alpha cat and we didn't have much luck trying to introduce her to our gang...the first day she was fine, and then the next couple of days she seemed to get more cocky and attacked any of the others that walked by her or looked at her.... bear_cry but I know she will find a good home.....I would keep them all, but this brings us to 10...and vet bills get expensive even just with routine shots and spays and neuters.... bear_cry Don't worry though they will all find perfect homes and I will insist on pictures for you all.....Yes Jazzy has just the cutest face...but the ones we picked, actually picked us, other than Rajah, he was the one we had to hand feed, and then Sebastian turned into my little tag along, so of course we had to keep him, and then Meeko would just keep coming and curling up in my lap, so after we were saying we would keep two, we had to keep her as well.

Hugs,
Krista

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I want them all !!!!!!   They are so precious, I agree with Sonya thought that there is just something too cute about Jasmine.

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

O h are they sweeties!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

They are all so adorable! But my favorite is Jasmine - she is such a beauty!!! bear_wub
But I could not give one away  bear_innocent

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gorgeous kitties . . . just perfect!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Man.  Really... what could possibly be cuter than kittens?  I'm dying here...

We have four cats and I can't help but rescue them when they find me.  So hubby makes me avoid the pound like the plague!  Last time we were in SF they had a travelling Humane Society display at a craft fair and this little black one that looked just like my beloved Emme (who passed away last summer) just FOUND me and pranced right over to the cage bars and when I said, "Hi kitty!" she reached thru the bars and just so softly brushed my nose with her paw. 

I swear to you, Tim GRABBED my arm and said, "Okay... We're outta here..." and literally DRAGGED me from the spot.  Or he knew I would get that kitty home somehow!

Thanks for these great pics and post!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Oh, I'm so in LUV with those faces!! Jasmine is such a beauty...if I were closer to you she'd be tucked in my jacket sneaking into my house  bear_wub
With 4 dogs and 3 cats I'm a total sucker for a fur-kid in need! We only intentionally purchased one of our pups, the rest of the fur-gang were all in need of forever homes. I can almost guarantee I'm the only person here with this tale....My oldest cat came home with me after I went to the doctors office for allergy medication!!  One of the nurses brought in a box with little orange fluff balls, all needing homes. She had them in the very back of the office under a desk....that was it. I left with a prescription for Claritin and a tiny kitten in a perscription sample box!! (I'm also forever banned from Petfinder.com)

~Chrissi
ebay, ctcatherwoods
coming summer2006...www.CatherWoods.com

Board footer