Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I have been searching around for bits and pieces to put with a new range of bears that I am making and not having much luck, can anyone help? What I am trying to find is medals and badges from yeateryear, Victorian etc. They don't have to be originals replicas will be fine, also a pocket watch. These need to be not too big as the bears are obviously smaller than the men who would have wore these originally.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Hi Jane

I bought some medals from http://www.egframes.co.uk/medalhome1.htm.  They do quite a good selection of half size medals.  I had a Victoria Cross and something else, I can't quite remember off the top of my head.  They have the pins and mounting ribbons too.

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Hi Jane,

Have you tried ebay.........when I first started bearmaking, and was making more traditional bears,

I always used to find all my victorian, antique bits a pieces on there, for reasonable prices! Have a

look, I know there is a whole section on medals and badges!

Hope this helps,

Hugs,

Yvonne  :hug:

Board footer