Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Sounds like a children's book title, doesn't it?  It would, of course, have to have a cabbage rose border, and be printed on the best, most textured paper around...  <sigh>

I'm sure the last thing Aleta wants (self-effacing, shy thing that she is) would be an aggressive, in-your-face outpouring of sappiness and sympathy from us.  But I'm pushing (gently) for it anyway, because my dear friend Aleta is toiling under a load of to-do's this summer -- most of which have joyous associations, like weddings for loved ones and new bears shows, but all of which tend to "bog one down" when taken on in parallel, as circumstances forced to happen.

What say we join together and send her some of that ol' supportive, TEDDY TALK cheer???

Miss you, Aleta, you silly bear, you....

... come back when you can, and we'll have another FUZZY SLIPPER NIGHT, that glass of wine, well deserved (and long overdue?) by then!!!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I secnd that - Aleta, we miss your gentle humour and warm compassion - visit us when you can and hope things are falling into place for you!

hugs,

Brenda

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hope you get all your work done Aleta and are not so busy soon!  We do miss you  :hug:  :hug:

sarahjane Brisbane

Renae...What is a boodle??  :crackup:

Aleta I hope everything is falling in to place for you and that it is not all too stressful!!

Sending warm wishes and  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

a boodle is the mate to a kit
Aleta, miss you lady!
Sonya

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Dear Aleta bear_flower

You are dearly missed by many. I for one always look forward to your kind words and loving "text jesters".  bear_original
and look forward to your return to TT.

warm hugs kassie

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Miss you Aleta !!
I hope you are not too busy ~  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Enjoy whatever you are doing Aleta and come back to us as soon as you can. Have a great summer!

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Your cheering section is here Aleta. :dance:  :dance:

P.S.  We all like wedding cake :crackup:

Pics of the show if you've time for those sad beings amongst us who can't get about :photo:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Enjoy, enjoy, Aleta, and don't work too hard--we'll miss you bear_cry

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Hey Aleta, you have my sympathy, not to mention my empathy!   bear_flower

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a long summer full of lazy hazy days, delicious cool drinks, gentle breezes and time to breathe in salty sea air, before snuggling up in a cosy niche to watch the day's evening rays blaze gloriously, as the sun slips beyond the horizon?

If only!

*Sighs*

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I wonder what happened to the Queen!!! Sounds like LIFE is happening to you in a big way my dear!
I too wonder what happened to lazy summer days! Ha!
I hope you are getting enough rest and enjoying some of your activities and adventures!!
Look forward to your visit when time allows....
Love, Dee

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Indeed, it DOES sound like "Life" has reared up and stamped itself all over your summer!   bear_cry   Try not to get too bogged down,  afterall ...this too shall pass  bear_happy

:hug: Miss ya!!!  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hear Hear!!!

I can only admire your abilities and productivity Miss Aleta....hope you are having fun, and i will especially be thinking of you the end of July.... a025.gif

Looking forward to you having time to return to us!

hugs.....

d010.gif

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Aleta, sending some elfs over to help you. Have fun, but don't forget to relax now and then. Miss you.
:hug:

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears
All Bear wrote:

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a long summer full of lazy hazy days, delicious cool drinks, gentle breezes and time to breathe in salty sea air, before snuggling up in a cosy niche to watch the day's evening rays blaze gloriously, as the sun slips beyond the horizon?

If only!

*Sighs*

Dream On............................................ :crackup:  :crackup:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Yes indeedy she is a busy girl this summer.   Missy Aleta did message me with a Max update.  He is growing in leaps and bounds and pounces on everything in sight including Walker & Gracie.  Poor Walker has gone to higher grounds (the bed) in order to get some kind of relief from unexpected pounces while sleeping...poor boy!   Max is no longer afraid of Gracie who gives him a good wollop or two but apparently Max just goes right back for more.   Kittens.........what's not to love about them?!

The summer will fly by and then Fall will appear with all it's glorious color and time to prepare for Winters hibernation!!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Aleta, my friend . . . take care of yourself while you are in the midst of a "much ado" summer!!!  We welcome you back when you can take a break to fill us in on all your activities.  Miss you much, kiddo, but hope everything is running smoothly and without snafus.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

"a boodle is the mate to a kit"  from Sonya

Thought that was kit and KAboodle!!   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh you girls!!  Bless your hearts.  Honestly, I don't know what to say except.....thank you.  You're the BEST!!

Warmest and biggest bear hugs,
Aleta

clare14 Country Bears
England

Our dear sweet Aleta, I miss you too!!   I noticed you were online when I logged in, but now you've gone to your busy busy summer again!!   :hug:    Catch up soon!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Aleta, we miss you!!! When you get back we can swap kittens stories as I just rescued a kitten and am working on getting him healthy.
Hope you have pictures of all your adventures  this summer to share  bear_wub   bear_wub  :hug:   :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Aleta  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I hope you find some time to relax this summer Aleta.  Sounds like you have a lot of fun, but hectic commitments.   We miss you.

Board footer