Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

nettie scotland
Website

I am trying to redo my website.I gave up on it due to mail problems but cannot get out of the contact for six months.I am trying yet again to fix it.Could I ask anyone around to test the mail.I have put a link on the contact page and the fron picture.Thank you inadvance.I am getting a bit cross and feel like my face needs ironed!!!!
Hugs Diane xxx
www.wee-scones.co.uk

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Have sent a couple of test emails Diane ...

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I sent one as well.

nettie scotland
Website

Thanks girlies,
I got the first lot but had changed it again as I have no patience with the webmail.You are all starts!!!
I am going to have to steam iron my whole head and have a glass of ginger wine now.
Hugs Diane xxx

clare14 Country Bears
England

Tee! Hee!  Hope you get it all sorted Diane, I'm sure you will  :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

sconeyjo@aol.co.uk bounced back to me Diane ... thought it would be easier to let you know on here if you're having access troubles!

Good luck xx

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh Diane...I sooooooooooo feel your pain.  Website design and I DO NOT get along. 

Good Luck!!!  I've got my fingers AND toes crossed for you.  I'd cross my eyes to but I'm afraid they'd stick that way.

K Pawz Guest

just sent you a test email Diane

Hugs,
Krista

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Dianne,
I have just sent you a test email.
bear_flower
Cheers Susan

nettie scotland
Website

Thnak everyone.I think I have fixed it at last.It worked fine for years and years and then six months ago they chabged their system and the mail is terrible.I hve been trying to change it to aol and think I have finally done it.The webmail is so labourious to open and slow that I cannot use it.
Thank you all for helping out.
Hugs Diane xxx

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Sent a test email .

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original So did I--one from the Contact link and one from the pic on your Home Page. I hope they work!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

I sent you a couple of test e-mails. I'm glad to see you have your site up and running now! It's a great way to advertise. I couldn't find your name anywhere on the site, though; I think you need to let people know who you are.  bear_flower

Love seeing your Wee Scones; there are a couple on your site I hadn't seen before.  bear_wub

Bear hugs,
Debora

chris009av Real Deal Bears

I just sent a test mail too before reading all the posts.
I am sooo sorry Dianne, you might be inundated with emails   bear_wacko

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I sent a couple, too!  So glad it's working now!

Irene Irenours-bears
France

I'm glad that everything's ok now. I feel for you Nettie. I also start yesterday another website building with Freewebs. bear_wub

Board footer