Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Has everyone finished their swap bears and arrived to their new owners?   I have recieved mine and very happy.  Thank you ladies for such wonderful bears!  It has been a lot of fun.

Hugs, Lynn

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Nope, I haven't even started mine but my swap partner is okay with this ( I hope  :pray:  ) I'm trying to get ready for the TBAI show and won't even attempt  getting to it until after the show.
hugs Deborah

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Hi Lynn,

:photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo: pretty pweeaze  bear_rolleyes

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Duff and I aggreed to swap later in the month, as we are both busy on other bears and things for instance. so we may end up sending our swap bears something like at the end of July!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

IM SENDING MINE TO BROWEN FRIDAY.... bear_thumb

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

My swap bear is a summer project. I plan to let the summer magic inspire me. No rush for me either.
Right now I having fun with carpenter ants over my kitchen window, and ground hogs under my front step. I caught the baby, now I have to work on the mama. I'm told that's going to be the real challenge. Wish me luck
Ann

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Well I wish you luck Ann. 

Hugs, Lynn

Board footer