Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

nettie scotland
Website

Thank you so much for testing my site.I was tearing my hair out yesterday.I tried to cancel it all together a few weeks ago but was tied inot a contract.The webmail that goes with it seldom works and i would not accept m aol.Sometimes I think it would be easier and cheaper to not do i myslef but I have learned the progamme now.
Big hugs and many pats
Diane xxxxxx

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

:clap:   So glad you got it figured out!!!!  I know what you mean... I loose some hair myself when I run into problems getting my website to do what I want it to do LOL!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Diane, which e-mail works, then? You have the AOL one on your contact page and the "enquiries" one on your "About" page.  bear_smile Aren't Web sites fun? bear_wacko  bear_cool

Debora

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Its a nice simple, no fuss, easy to use site.  These are the ones I like the best. I'm way too busy to get lost like I do on some sites.
I just love your bears Diane.I just recently added one to my wish list.  bear_thumb
Wendy :hug:

nettie scotland
Website

Thanks girls.They both seem to work but I may make  aol the only one.I am too lazy to add anythin fancy to my site.Keeping it updated is hard enough!!!
Diane xxx

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

YAY I am so glad your site is up! I love looking at your bears. thank you  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Board footer