Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

000_0591.JPG000_0590.JPG000_0587.JPG:doh:
Tiffany is turning  9 this week and having a huge birthday party and it is a big one!!
The thing is she has been unwell with a slight cold, nothing to worry about really.  Sunday and Monday she suffered a terrible headache, woke up fine this morning and went to school.

This evening she shows me this rash she has, it is red hot and rasied spots (not blisters) covering her back and spreading to her nape, tummy, arms and legs.
I hope its just an alleric reaction because she will be devestated to miss out on this special party!

sarahjane Brisbane

Sounds like a viral rash to me Bron....hopefully it will be better in a couple of days.

A trip to the Docs wouldn't hurt though

Ripley, Queensland

bear_sad
We are off to the Drs....
it has spread quite a bit more and causing her discomfort.
Hi ho
Hi ho
its off to hospital we go  bear_sad

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Hope she is ok Bron, poor little mite  bear_sad

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Let us know how you got on please :pray:

Ripley, Queensland

Well we are back from the hospital.  Her spots have spread so much she looks red all over barely any natural colour skin.
They suspect its viral and we have to let it rin its course unless she gets worse!
She has just gone to bed (11.45pm) and asked miserably if she had to go to school to which the answer was no, it was too late at night and sheis going to look terribly terribly sunburned if it keeps going the way it has so far.
At leaset it wasn' anything sinister.

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

oh yucko! poor kid! I hope she feels better soon, & if the party has to
be postponed, it all works out fine anyhow.

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Browen I POOR MITE  :hug:  hope she feel a bit better tommorrow. :hug:  :hug:
Im posting your bear on friday. bear_original
BIG HUGS  :hug:
LanieX

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Dear Bron,
Boy have you been busy, with new puppy dramas and now poor sick Tiffany, you must be juggling between your vet hat and your nurse hat.
I hope it all settles down soon and everyone is better.
bear_flower
Cheers Susan

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Brownen sorry to hear that your daughter has a nasty rash, and so close to the party !  My 12yr old son just got over a 6 week viral rash called Pityriasis Rosea.  It was kind of ugly, scaly and itchy, but it wasn't really  painful for him. It was all over his torso and upper arms and upper legs. 

I hope your daughter feels better soon   :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ooooooh, yuck . . . poor kid!  Hope she's much better very soon, Bronwen.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  to her!

Board footer